Type of site
|Founded||June 12, 2017in Haderslev, Denmark|
|Industry||EdTech, language tutoring|
|Products||Online language tutoring, online education|
Justlearn is a Danish edtech company that offers a language tutoring platform, where students can get on-demand and scheduled tutoring from native tutors. The Justlearn platform creates custom tutoring courses for students' needs and requirements and recommends native tutors who can teach them in the most efficient way. The company was founded in 2017 and it is headquartered in Haderslev, Jylland. Justlearn teaches more than 70 languages including Spanish, German, Danish, and others. Justlearn is recognized as one of the 49 best startups in Denmark.
Justlearn is best known for offering services from their verified language tutors. The identity and qualification of tutors are verified by an in-depth background check by Justlearn for native language knowledge, education qualification, minimum 1-year teaching experience, and video interview. Each tutor has their profile with lesson prices, available hours, profile photo, and other details.
Justlearn’s mission is to become the leading marketplace for 1-on-1 lessons to learn any language. The company’s operations are entirely located in Denmark, but most of its market is abroad. Justlearn’s online tutorial platform connects students with thousands of teachers based in different countries and it is reachable through mobile, tablets, and desktops.
Justlearn was founded in 2017 by Philip Rossen with a loan of 30,000 USD. Philip worked extensively with the experts and built a team to integrate all parts of the business. By 2019, they had native tutors who can teach 10 languages. By the mid of 2020, they partnered with 100s of tutors to serve the students enhancing their skills in more than 70 languages.
Justlearn platform is available on mobile, tablets, and desktop.
Products and services
Justlearn offers a wide range of tutoring options to students, some of them include:
- Online 1-on-1 language tutoring.
- Subscription plans - 4 lessons per month.
- Subscription plans - 8 lessons per month.
- Subscription plans - 16 lessons per month.
As of June 2020, Justlearn offers online tutoring for Spanish, German, Danish, French, English, Albanian, Arabic, Swahili, Persian, Malayalam, Russian, Italian, Wolof, Portuguese, Georgian, Amharic, Bengali, Hindi, Zulu, Serbian, Tamil, Yoruba, Chinese, Lao, Afrikaans, Vietnamese, Igbo, Mongolian, Greek, Burmese, Finnish, Romanian, Kannada, Turkish, Bulgarian, Twi, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Ukrainian, Sanskrit, Hebrew, Urdu, Egyptian Arabic, Tagalog, Dutch, Thai, Slovak, Bosnian, Nepali, Pashto, Filipino, Japanese, Tswana, Armenian, Indonesian, Punjabi, Somali, Kikuyu, Moroccan Arabic, Croatian, Cantonese, Luo, Khowar, Cebuano, Korean, Kurdish, Serbo-Croatian, Jamaican Creole English, Sinhala, Catalan, Hungarian, Azerbaijani, Ewe, Shona and Telugu.
- Website: "Justlearn Worldwide | Online Language Tutoring Service". Justlearn. Retrieved 2020-06-17.
- Android: "Justlearn: Language Learning – Apps on Google Play". play.google.com. Retrieved 2020-06-17.
- iOS: "Justlearn: Language Learning". App Store. Retrieved 2020-06-17.
In the media
- "justlearn". crunchbase.
- "Getleap". getleap.
- "Justlearn – Teach English, Spanish, French, German Online | Any Language | Set Your Own Rate". Jobs, Reviews, and Tips. 2019-04-24. Retrieved 2020-06-17.
- "jobs in justlearn". angel.co.
- "Justlearn.com - Business Profile - justlearn | PRLog". biz.prlog.org. Retrieved 2020-06-17.