Justin Paul (professor)
|Organization||University of Puerto Rico|
Justin Paul is a Professor of Business Administration at the University of Puerto Rico and Editor-in Chief, International Journal of Consumer Studies, a global academic journal with 45 years of track record with an A rank in the journal quality list of Australian Business Deans Council. A Professor with the University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR, USA, In addition, Paul serves as an Associate Editor of Journal of Business Research, European Management Journal, and Journal of Strategic Marketing and sits on the Editorial board of several premier academic journals such as Journal of International Management.
He holds two titles- ‘Distinguished Scholar’ conferred by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), a premier business school in South Asia and ‘Distinguished Professor’ by Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, India. He is known as proponent of Masstige Theory/ Model and measure for brand management and SCOPE Framework for small firms.
- ↑ https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/14706431
- ↑ http://cms.newindianexpress.com/cities/kochi/2020/mar/13/malayali-named-chief-editor-of-global-academic-journal-2115929.html
- ↑ https://abdc.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/abdc-2019-journal-quality-list-review-report-6-december-2019_2.pdf
- ↑ justinpaul.uprrp.edu
- ↑ https://www.journals.elsevier.com/european-management-journal/editorial-board
- ↑ https://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=editorialBoard&journalCode=rjsm20
- ↑ https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-international-management/editorial-board
- ↑ https://www.iimk.ac.in/faculty/distvisitingscholars.php
- ↑ http://www.thesandspur.org/visiting-professor-wins-international-business-award/
- ↑ https://www.sibm.edu/welcome/distinguishedprof
- ↑ Paul, Justin; Morcilio, R (2019). "Toward A new model for firm internationalization: Conservative, predictable, and pacemaker companies and markets". Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences. 36 (3): 336-349. doi:10.1002/cjas.1512.
- ↑ Paul, Justin; Mas, E (2019). "Toward a 7-P framework for international marketing". Journal of Strategic Marketing: 1-21. doi:10.1080/0965254X.2019.1569111.
- ↑ Paul, Justin (2020). "SCOPE framework for SMEs: A new theoretical lens for success and internationalization". European Management Journal. 38 (2): 219-230. doi:10.1016/j.emj.2020.02.001.
- Official website
- Justin Paul on Facebook
- Justin Paul on Twitter
- Justin Paul's channel on YouTube
- Justin Paul on LinkedIn
This article "Justin Paul (professor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.