|Add a Photo|
|Born||1972 (age 48–49)|
New York U.S.
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Justin Kurian is the author of the critically acclaimed "The Sunlight Lies Beyond", a tale of a young American man living in Romania, on a voyage of self discovery. The novel takes place in 1992, soon after the fall of Ceausescu's communist regime. It is seen as an excellent depiction of the struggles within a post communist society and it is often referred to as an accurate illustration of these times.
Justin Kurian was born in New York City. He graduated in 1994 from Wesleyan University with a BA in American Literature, and then a JD from Brooklyn Law School in 1998. He previously worked as an attorney in the Legal Aid Society in Manhattan. He lived many years abroad in Romania, [pain and England. He has been invited as a guest lecturer for fiction writing at Gothamwriters.
In the media
- "The Sunlight Lies Beyond". The Sunlight Lies Beyond. Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- "Americans in Europe self-discovery". www.americansineurope.com. Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- "The Sunlight Lies Beyond by Justin Kurian". www.regentpress.net. Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- Low, David. "Kurian '94 Sets His First Novel in a Struggling Romania". News @ Wesleyan. Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- "Bibliografia nationala romana. Romanica 2011". www.docplayer.net. Editura Bibliotecii Nationale a Romaniei. 2013. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- "Novels | Post communist literature in Eastern Europe". postcommunistliterature.org. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- Low, David. "Kurian '94 Sets His First Novel in a Struggling Romania". News @ Wesleyan. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- Justin Kurian on facebook
- Justin Kurian (Author of The Sunlight Lies Beyond) - Goodreads
- The Sunlight Lies Beyond (9781587902147 ... - Amazon.com
- Justin Kurian Books | List of books by author Justin Kurian
- The Sunlight Lies Beyond by Justin Kurian - Regent Press
- Justin Kurian | Book Depository
- The Sunlight Lies Beyond (Paperback) - Walmart.com
This article "Justin Kurian" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.