|Add a Photo|
Julia Seraphine visiting Yale University
|Born||August 22, 1998|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Known for||Founding The Julia Seraphine Agency, Forbes 30 Under 30 Nomination~|
|Television||NewsmaxTV - National Report|
|Title||Founder of The Julia Seraphine Agency|
Julia Seraphine (born August 22, 1998) is the Founder of The Julia Seraphine Agency, a Public figure, and Online Personality.. She is known for her appearance as a Social Media Expert on the Newsmax TV show National Report, as well as her appearances on Radio, Internet Shows, Podcasts, and her interviews in Magazines, Websites, and Virtual Summits. She is also known for her nomination to Forbes 30 Under 30.
Julia was born and raised in Connecticut. In many interviews, she attributes the origin of her social media interest to her success on the site Roblox, at the age of nine years old. Even though she was a child, she utilized the native advertising platform on Roblox to grow her Fashion group into the second largest on the site at the time, as well as selling more than 1,000 articles of in-game clothing, and garnering more than 114,000 visits to her games. After her success at a young age, she has been referred to by many as a Prodigy. Julia has also tested in the 94th percentile for cognitive ability.
Julia graduated high school with a grade point average of 4.0.
She went on to graduate Magna cum Laude|Magna Cum Laude with a grade point average of 3.7 from Gateway Community College in 2019, with an Associate degree|Associate's Degree in Liberal arts education|Liberal Arts, a Certificate in Entrepreneurial Studies, and a Certificate in Fashion Retail Management. During her time in college, she served as the Vice President and Treasurer of the Alpha Xi Theta chapter of the Phi Theta Kappa|Phi Theta Kappa International Honors Society. She has been awarded with as many as than 34 academic awards and honors, though she has not publicly named them all.
Honors, awards and distinctions
Julia started her career as a Social media management solutions|Social Media Manager when she first started college. Julia later said in an interview that after working as a Social Media Manager, she made the switch to becoming a Social Media Consultant. On her website, she wrote that she has consulted with "...clients from all over the world, from many different industries, from CEOs to Startup company|startup Founder|founders, and everything in between,".
Julia went on to become the Founder of The Julia Seraphine Agency, a digital marketing agency based out of New Haven, Connecticut.
In an Online Interview, Julia said that she loves to volunteer as a Social Media Mentor. She was chosen as an Assistant Judge for CTNext Pitch Deck Competitions, where students' pitch decks are judged, and winning students receive money for their new businesses. She is also, currently, the youngest Mentor for the Fairfield Entrepreneurs Society, and the Entrepreneurship Foundation. She mentors student entrepreneurs on matters of social media and digital marketing. She is also the Administrator for Gateway Community College's Entrepreneurs Society, where she helps plan events for student entrepreneurs. Her volunteer work also includes working Pro bono for many young startup founders and business students.
- "About". Julia Seraphine. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "OpInTalk with Julia Seraphine".
- "National Report(10/20/20)". Newsmax Broadcasting Inc. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Expert Appearances". Julia Seraphine. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "30 Under 30 2020: Marketing & Advertising". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "About". Julia Seraphine. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Listen to the THE HERO WHISPERS - JEANNE MCPHILLIPS Episode - SAPPHIRE EYES - JULIA SERAPHINE on iHeartRadio". iHeartRadio. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Julia Seraphine 💕Social Media Prodigy and Founder of Princess Gem Store by Memoirs of Successful Women • A podcast on Anchor". Anchor. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- LLC, SUPERGIRLLS. "THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE...GIRL GENIUS JULIA JAMS ON INSTAGRAM". SUPERGIRLLS LLC. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Mental Wealth For Entrepreneurs: #4: Why You Should Never Give Up - Julia Seraphine on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Social Media Manager and GCC Student Makes Career Out of Making Connections". March 11, 2020.
- "Awards". Julia Seraphine. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "PTK Catalyst". ptk.org. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Social Media Prodigy Who Started Her Career At Only Nine Years Old". StoryTale. 2020-08-09. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "NR_SERPAHINE_031320_V1.mp4". Dropbox. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- Spencer, Sarah. "Ep0110 "Instagram Influencer" - with Julia Seraphine". www.selftalkradioshow.com. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "How to Pitch Like a Boss with Julia Seraphine".
- "New York University Guest Lecture -- Instagram Algorithm -- Julia Seraphine".
- "Finding the Courage and Resilience to Start a Business with Dr Emee Estacio and Julia Seraphine".
- FM, Player, SAPPHIRE EYES - JULIA SERAPHINE, retrieved 2020-10-21
- zachbrooks. "01 How to Algorithm: Julia Seraphine-Social Media Influencer". Dr. Z Podcasts. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Ylani Talks".
- "Influencer Marketing Tips | The Digital Maddy Show | Guest: Julia Seraphine".
- "Julia Seraphine from Ask Win". www.stitcher.com. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Leaders In Business Podcast with Julia Seraphine of Julia Seraphine Consulting-EP 11 | Social Sensei".
This article "Julia Seraphine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.