|Born||January 16, 1995|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Height||5 ft. 8 in.|
Joy Corrigan (born January 16, 1995) is an American fashion model, fashion designer, actress, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. Corrigan began her career at the age of 14. She has modeled in campaigns for Guess (clothing), Urban Decay (cosmetics), Victoria's Secret, and Jimmy Choo (company).
Corrigan is the co-founder and CEO of a clothing brand named Naked Species. She was the Playboy Playmate of the Month for February 2017. She has also acted in films, including Aftermath (2017 film) and Reprisal (film).
Corrigan was born on January 16, 1995, in Hadley, Massachusetts. She is the daughter of Kevin and Gail Corrigan. At the age of six, she moved with her family to Creedmoor, North Carolina, where she was raised with six brothers and three sisters. She grew up on a farm and was homeschooled. She later moved to Miami to start her career in modeling.
Corrigan began her modeling career at 14 when an agent asked her for modeling on the runway. She then signed with the Marilyn Agency in New York City. She performed in campaigns for Guess, Urban Decay, and Frankies Bikinis and modeled for various designers, including Roberto Cavalli and Vivienne Westwood through Marilyn.
She has also worked with Victoria Secrets and Jimmy Choo. Corrigan has been on magazine covers, including the Hunger Magazine, Maxim (magazine), Lucy Talk, Talk, Now Magazine, Resident (magazine), GQ, Playboy, Ocean Drive (magazine), Galore, Marie Claire, and Genlux. She was named Playboy Playmate of the Month for February 2017. She was also featured in Sports Illustrated in 2018.
In 2014, she was featured in the Comedy Central TV Series Tosh.0. Corrigan started her acting career in 2017 by playing Shelly in Elliott Lester Aftermath, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Scoot McNairy, and Maggie Grace. In 2018, she acted with Bruce Willis and Frank Grillo in the Lionsgate Films Reprisal.
In September 2019, Corrigan and her sister, Gina Corrigan, opened a clothing brand named Naked Species. 10% of the total sales are donated to the Wild Tomorrow Fund, a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting threatened and endangered species and the habitats they depend on for survival.
At the time of ICloud leaks of celebrity photos in 2014, she was the first who sued Apple Inc. when her photos were stolen from her iCloud account and launched a class-action lawsuit against Apple for security at the time.
Corrigan earned the black belt in Tang Soo Do, a form of Korean martial arts.
- "Joy To The World". www.magzter.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Hope and Joy Corrigan". Inlove Magazine | Celebrity Fashion Lifestyle Magazine. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Stickney, Brooke. "Joy Corrigan Talks Career, Quarantine Life | HERS Magazine". Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Nolasco, Stephanie (2020-05-11). "Playboy model Joy Corrigan recalls father's 'funny' reaction to her first appearance: 'My dad wasn't happy'". Fox News. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Philippe, Shakir. "Model, Actress, Fashion Designer, And Hamptons Regular, Joy Corrigan, Is Making Philanthropy The Centerpiece Of Her Clothing Line".
- "Lucire: Rebuilding nature through fashion". lucire.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Day on A Plate with model Joy Corrigan". HUSSKIE. 2019-06-25. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Onedio.com. "Çıplaklığa Bayılıyorum Diyerek Tüm Dikkatleri Üzerine Çeken Model: Joy Corrigan". Onedio (in Turkish). Retrieved 2021-03-12.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "JOY CORRIGAN – PRETTY BLONDE – Talk Magazine Miami". Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Caleb, Gladys. "POPULAR GIRL: JOY CORRIGAN". Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Victoria's Secret model Joy Corrigan in high-cut swimsuits on Miami Beach | | Express Digest". Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Joy Corrigan shows off athletic figure modeling a two-piece bathing suit in waters of Miami Beach" (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Samios, Zoe (2016-11-21). "Ella Baché debuts active-wear collaboration in new campaign for Great Bronze Tan". Mumbrella. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- ialemdar; ialemdar. "Dünya Rabianın kahramanlığını konuşuyor". Posta (in Türkçe). Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Staff, Maxim. "'Sports Illustrated' Model Joy Corrigan Stuns in New Lingerie Campaign". Maxim. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Gray, Andy. "2018 SI Swimsuit castings continue with Joy Corrigan". Swimsuit | SI.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Quemedices.es, Por (2018-07-13). "Joy Corrigan sube la temperatura en la playa". Que Me Dices (in español). Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Joy Corrigan enchanted in Miami". www.sozcu.com.tr. 2017-05-03. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Schreffler, Laura (2020-06-01). "How To Get Beach-Body Ready For Summer—Tips & Tricks From Model Joy Corrigan". hauteliving.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "A Weekend with Joy Corrigan". Beauty and Well-Being. 2018-10-01. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Lynne, Amanda (2018-12-08). "'Playboy' Model Joy Corrigan Spills Out Of Barely-There Bikini During Sexy Shoot". LifeStyle inc. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Chenery, Connor (2020-12-17). "What a Girl Wants - Joy Corrigan". Suavv - Lifestyle Magazine. Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- Gould, Jennifer (2019-09-04). "The fashion set's star-studded real estate deals". New York Post. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "FaceApp's Worrisome Russia Connection, EU Investigates Amazon". Daily Front Row. 2019-07-18. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Residentpublications (2018-10-05). "JOY CORRIGAN: Belle du Jour". Resident Magazine. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Actor, Model, and Fashion Designer Joy Corrigan; Creating, Giving Back and Making A Difference". We Are Entertainment News. 2020-06-26. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Wood, Robert W. "When Hacked Celebs Sue Apple, Guess Who Cashes In?". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Jake on Dinner Date With Model". J-14. 2017-10-17. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Devoe, Noelle (2017-10-18). "Jake Paul Was Spotted Out on a Date With an Alissa Violet Lookalike". Seventeen. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "IG model Nikki Banner on Jake Paul drama: 'You can't break up a broken up couple'". The Daily Dot. 2018-11-13. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
This article "Joy Corrigan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.