|Add a Photo|
|Born||July 1, 1989|
|Education||Msc in Counselling Psychology|
Joshua Fletcher (July 1st, 1989, Gloucester, UK) is a British author and psychotherapist, specializing in dealing with conditions revolving around anxiety and panic disorders.
His book "Anxiety: Panicking about Panic: A powerful, self-help guide for those suffering from an Anxiety or Panic Disorder" is considered as an Amazon best-selling book.
J. Fletcher was born on 1 July 1989 in Gloucester, England. He was educated at Bath Spa University and gained his Master of science in Counselling Psycology degree at Keele University.
Joshua Fletcher has his own counselling and coaching practice for those who suffer from the debilitating symptoms of an Anxiety or Panic Disorder "The Panic Room". It is located at the Angel Centre in Salford and was established in March 2015. Fletcher also studies different phobias, especially agoraphobia.
His first book "Anxiety: Panicking about Panic: A powerful, self-help guide for those suffering from an Anxiety or Panic Disorder" is an informative guide on how to overcome anxiety. The audio rights to this book were bought by John Murray Press / Hachette publishers in May 2019.
His second book, Anxiety: Practical about Panic, was published in 2019 in the UK and globally.
- "Anxiety: Panicking about Panic: A powerful, self-help guide for those suffering from an Anxiety or Panic Disorder"
- "Anxiety: Practical About Panic: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Overcoming Anxiety Disorder"
- "Anxiety: Panicking about Panic".
- "The Panic Room".
- Metro News. "Wellbeing: Feeling anxious about going outside now lockdown has eased? We ask the experts for advice on how to get you out the door…".
- "Joshua Fletcher interview".
- "Anxiety: Practical About Panic: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Overcoming Anxiety Disorder".
- BBC Bitesize. "How to look after your mental wellbeing while at home".
- BBC Bitesize. "Tips to help you fall asleep".
- Joshua Fletcher on Twitter
- Joshua Fletcher (Author of Anxiety) - Goodreads
- Anxiety and Panic Disorder Counselling
- About Joshua Fletcher - Amazon.com
- Joshua Fletcher on Panicking about Panic Attacks the ritzherald
- Joshua Fletcher books and biography | Waterstones
- Joshua Fletcher | Hachette UK
This article "Joshua Fletcher" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.