John Allen (internet personality)
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy and English|
|Alma mater||University of Massachusetts Amherst|
John Allen, known professionally as MrBallen, is a YouTube and Tiktok Internet celebrity, former United States Navy SEALs, and Purple Heart recipient. He is best-known for narrating paranormal and true crime stories on his TikTok and YouTube channels. Allen graduated from the University of Massachusetts Amherst with a Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy and English.
In 2010, Allen enlisted in the United States Navy and was medically retired in 2017. Inspired by his own difficulties transitioning into civilian life, in 2017 Allen co-founded Elite Meet, an organization that helps military veterans find civilian employment, with Jordan Selleck, CEO and founder of 51 Labs. Allen served as CEO of Elite Meet from 2017 to 2020.
Allen started Operators Association, an organization that consults with individuals on how to successfully gain entrance into the United States special operations forces such as Navy SEALs, United States Army Special Forces (Green Berets), and Army Rangers, co-founding it with Zack Hughes, who is CEO. Allen lives in Pennsylvania with his wife and three kids.
- "MrBallen: The former Navy SEAL who tells scary stories on YouTube". Sandboxx. 2021-01-22. Retrieved 2021-07-22.
- Dolan, Chelsea (2020-09-07). "You've Been Warned: Don't Watch These Scary-Story TikTok Videos If You're Home Alone". POPSUGAR Smart Living. Retrieved 2021-07-22.
- "Mission driven". Virginia Business. 2019-06-28. Retrieved 2021-07-22.
- Eidson, Stacey (2021-08-11). "Augusta University to offer new BFA in digital and visual storytelling in 2022". Jagwire. Retrieved 2021-09-13.
- "Angels". Virginia Business. 2019-12-02. Retrieved 2021-07-22.
This article "John Allen (internet personality)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.