John A. Bolodeoku
John A. Bolodeoku
|Add a Photo|
|Born||June 20, 1962|
|Employer||North Hampshire Hospital|
John A. Bolodeoku is (born 20 June 1962, London) is a Chemical Pathologist, Pharmaceutical Physician, and Entrepreneur. He is lending his services at North Hampshire Hospital as an Honorary Consultant in Cardiology. He is also a member of Royal College Pathology.
Dr. John A. Bolodeoku graduated from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. He pursued M.Sc. in Clinical Biochemistry at the Keble College and obtained MBA from University of Liverpool in 2008.
John started his career at the Seacroft and Killingbeck Hospitals in the Department of General Medicine. He became Senior Registrar after his doctorate training at the Royal Free Medical School, London.
He served in different positions in the European Head Office of Yamanouchi in the Netherlands, including Director, Senior Director and Vice President of Medical Affairs and Health Economics. He founded his own Consulting Company in Pharmaceutical Medicine and Diagnostic Device. Currently he is serving as an Executive Medical Director at Celgene North Hampshire Hospital.
John Bolodeoku won the British Journal of Hematology Research Trust Fellow Award and also received the Association of the clinical pathologist's travel grant in the year 1994. He was awarded the Fellowship of Royal College of Pathologists (FRCPath) in 2008.
- Pathology Integrated: An A‐Z of disease and its pathogenesis (eds.). P Lydyard, S Lakhani, A Dogan, J Holton, K Patterson, J Bolodeoku, J Playfair. Arnold Publishers, London. 2000.
- "Meet the Founders". The Pharma World. Retrieved 2020-08-16.
- "Samedan Ltd Pharmaceutical Publishers". www.samedanltd.com. Retrieved 2020-08-16.
- "keble.net" (PDF).
- "Conducting Clinical Trials in Europe". www.smi-online.co.uk. Retrieved 2020-08-16.
- "Home". www.theegcc.com. Retrieved 2020-08-16.
- "Newer OAB agent shows advantage in several outcomes". Urology Times. Retrieved 2020-08-16.
- "Clegene" (PDF).
- "Industry experts appointed to T-level panels". Tes. Retrieved 2020-08-16.
- Pathology integrated : an A-Z of disease and its pathogenesis. Lydyard, Peter M. London: Arnold. 2000. ISBN 978-0-340-74063-7. OCLC 43907933.CS1 maint: others (link)
- John A. Bolodeoku on linkedin
- Meet the Founders | The Pharma World
- Dr John Bolodeoku, MBBS, MSc, MBA, DPhil, FRCPath
- John Bolodeoku: Books - Amazon.in
- "Biological Variation of Self-Monitoring of Blood Cholesterol (SMBC) Using Portable Handheld Point of Care Testing Devices: 3in1, Cardio Chek PA and Elemark"
- Implications of 2015 guidelines on good publication practice for communicating company sponsored medical research
This article "John A. Bolodeoku" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.