Jay Jay Live
Jay Jay Live
|Other names||Jay Jay, Jay Jay Live|
|Organization||Ace Of Spades Agency|
Joshua Jayaweera famously known as Jay Jay (born June 25, 1988) is an Australian International speaker, PR and media specialist and a personal brand advisor. Jay founded a digital PR and media agency, Ace Of Spades, that helps grow and scale personal brands. He has worked with different brands and entrepreneurs that have had a major impact on his PR agency and at a personal level as well.
Jay speaks at business events, networking groups, workshops, seminars and conferences on the topics of brand management, business scalability, digital marketing, product differentiation, advertising and related topics.
Early life and education
Jay Jay was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Growing up, he wanted to be a footballer but discovered his talent as a magician later on. Inspired by David Blaine’s street magic show, Jay started his career as a magician.
At age 15, Jay started his full-time career as a magician. He started his YouTube channel in 2011 focussed on magic tricks that has garnered over 57 million views in a span of over 10 years. In 2021, Jay founded his digital PR and media agency, Ace Of Spades which focuses on growing and scaling personal brands. This success earned him the opportunity to launch several other careers as a television personality, and a motivational speaker on stages in 30 different countries as well as many placements on television and other media as well. Throughout his career as a PR and media specialist and a personal brand advisor, Jay has been featured in multiple TV shows across the world.
In the media
- Robins, Derek (21 November 2020). "An Exclusive Interview with International Motivational Speaker Jay Jay - Time Bulletin". timebulletin. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Jay Jay: From Being a Successful TV Host to Becoming a Leading Motivational Speaker". Verna Magazine. 5 December 2020. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Influencive - Unconventional Wisdom from Influential Minds". www.influencive.com. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- Nod, Digital (23 November 2020). "NetNewsLedger - Motivational Speaker Jay Jay Shares 5 Tips to Help You Conquer the Pandemic". NetNewsLedger. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- KR, Srivatsa. "Why Inner-Mastery is key to Self-Growth". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Motivational Speaker Jay Jay: The Go-To Speaker for Leading Fortune 500 Companies". techtimes. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- Desk, DN News (7 December 2020). "Motivational Speaker Jay Jay Reveals 5 Insights to Build a Successful Business in 2020". Fox Interviewer. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- Jajoo, Shishir. "Former Magic Sensation and TV Personality Shares 3 Keys To Building a Powerful Personal Brand In 2022 (It's Not Just Posting On Social Media)". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Motivational Speaker Jay on How His YouTube Channel Garnered More Than 50 Million Views – Globe Stats". globestats. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- Africa, B. I. (10 March 2022). "Ace of Spades: Turns Individuals Into Thriving Brands By 10Xing Their Digital Footprint". Business Insider Africa. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Motivational Speaker Jay Jay On Traveling The Globe And Addressing Audiences In 30 Countries". Haute Living. 17 November 2020. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "5 Travel Destinations That Will Change Your Outlook on Life Forever Listed By Jay Jay". Vman. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "International Speaker Jay Jay Starts Instagram Agency to Help Others Gets Famous Online – Broadcast Cover". broadcastcover. Retrieved 7 April 2022.