The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
Jacinta Parsons is a radio broadcaster and writer from Melbourne, Australia who has worked at both community radio station Triple R and for both Double J (radio station) and ABC Radio Melbourne.
Jacinta began broadcasting at community radio station Triple R in 2006 on the Australian music show, Local and/or General, celebrating emerging local musicians. During her time at Triple R she also hosted Dynamite, Detour and Breakfasters. In 2015, Jacinta moved to the ABC and joined the Double J team as the Music Director for ABC Local Radio. Jacinta moved to an on-air role at ABC Radio Melbourne as the co-host of the breakfast program with Sami Shah and then in 2020 as host of the Afternoon program and cohost of the Friday Revue with Brian Nankervis.
Jacinta will release her debut memoir in September 2020, entitled Unseen. The memoir explores living with Crohn's Disease and chronic illness for over 20 years.
Jacinta was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in 1997 and is an advocate for other people with the disease with Crohn's and Colitis Australia.
Jacinta is an active member of the music and arts community and is a board member for Rollercoaster Theatre.
She lives in Melbourne with her husband and two children.
- ↑ "Afternoons with Jacinta Parsons".
- ↑ "Jacinta Parsons Gets New Job". The Age.
- ↑ https://www.booktopia.com.au/unseen-jacinta-parsons/book/9781922400239.html?source=pla&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-af6BRC5ARIsAALPIlWPWQ_4gyQOps_qUVudCcgSltyC3fb95DWcudNFcR9_PWnw--us_oIaAr3QEALw_wcB
- ↑ Parsons, Jacinta (2019-06-11). "Illness can morph you without your consent". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2020-08-30.
- ↑ https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tFP1zcsKE8rL8kqyzFgtFIxqDBLTDEzMbQEkhbmZkmmKVYGFaamZqbGRubmKQbJFmaWpl6yyUX5GXnqxQqJeSkKyfk5mSWZQHZpcUlRYk5mIgAORBn6&q=crohn%27s+and+colitis+australia&rlz=1C5CHFA_enAU916AU916&oq=Crohn%27s+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j46j0l5.2732j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
- ↑ "Let's Talk About Inflammatory Bowel Disease".
- ↑ "Roller Coaster Theatre Board Members".
This article "Jacinta Parsons" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.