|Born||November 22, 1987|
San Jose, CA
|Years active||2013 - present|
|Known for||Celebrity and Athlete Relocation|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
JP Moridi (born 22 November 1987) is an American entrepreneur, realtor, and philanthropist. He is the co-founder of Moridi Holdings, a real estate firm headquartered in Cupertino, CA. Moridi specializes in residential properties in the Silicon Valley and the Bay Area of Northern California. He is the son of Al Moridi, one of the most trusted and successful realtors in California. Moridi is best known for working with celebrities, athletes, and other high profile clients.
Moridi is a firm believer in giving back to the community and donates hefty amounts to several non-profits organizations yearly. He is often seen volunteering at several charity events and supporting various causes, helping in the upliftment of society.
Moridi is the official member of the Forbes Real Estate Council and is recognized as one of the top agents in California by Wall Street Journal and Real Trends. Moridi is the recipient of the Chairman’s Circle Award and has been featured in multiple media outlets including, Yahoo, AP News, Accesswire, Forbes, and others.
Early life and education
Moridi was born on 22 November 1987 in San Jose, California. He is the son of Al Moridi, one of the leading realtors and top businessmen in the country. His mother is Ferran Yazdan, a loving mother who raised her son closely and was very involved in his life. While growing up, Moridi was highly influenced by his father and later followed his footsteps by entering into the real estate business.
Moridi started his career in 2013 when he began working for Intro Real Estate Services, a privately held real estate firm headquartered in Cupertino, CA. Intro Real Estate Services specializes in residential real estate and commercial real estate.
In 2014, Moridi was appointed as the CEO of Moridi Enterprises. The Moridi team has sold over 1,400 homes. Moridi is dedicated to further the success of this company and revolutionizing the future of the real estate industry.
In 2018, Moridi became an official member of the Forbes Real Estate council. He was also interviewed by Forbes for the prestigious Under 30 Summit for his immense contribution to the real estate industry.
Moridi co-founded Moridi Holdings in 2019.
Moridi is the recipient of the Chairman’s Circle Award.
Moridi is single and has two kids named Nicholas and Violet. He is fluent in French, Spanish, Farsi, and English.
Licenses and certifications
Realtor - 01935071
In the media
- "JP Moridi Shares His Journey to Becoming a Top Realtor in California". AP NEWS. 5 October 2020. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "JP Moridi Shares His Journey to Becoming a Top Realtor in California". news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "J.P. Moridi - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com". ZoomInfo.
- Pro, Open Home. "JP Moridi". Open Home Pro. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "JP Moridi Shares His Journey to Becoming a Top Realtor in California". www.accesswire.com. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "JP Moridi Shares His Journey to Becoming a Top Realtor in California | News Break". News Break New York, NY. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "Moridi Enterprises, Inc". Retrieved 29 November 2020.