|Birth name||Ebuka Matthew Igbokwe|
|Born||April 29, 1991|
Ebuka Matthew Igbokwe (born April 29, 1991), known as Hotbillz, is a popular Nigerian musician, Sound Designer and Entrepreneur. He rose to prominence with the release of his Afro-pop single "Good Life" featuring Nigerian singer, Byno which first achieved List of viral music videos on the micro-platform Mobile app in early 2020.
Early life and education
Ebuka Matthew Igbokwe was born in Surulere, Lagos in to the traditional Igbokwe Royal Family from Nnewi South East, Nigeria on April 29, 1991. He began dancing in the church at a young age and continued as he was admitted into Ansar -ud- Deen Grammar School in SuruLere, Lagos. He kept dancing with a group of friends, they called themselves The Don Steppers before he travelled to Malaysia for his University Education in 2013. 
Hotbillz started as a professional dancer in 2007, where his love for music developed. He totally believes in chasing and nurturing whatever talent you have, music means a lot to him and doing it isn't a mistake. He is the founder/owner of Hotbillz Empire, He founded Hotbillz Empire in 2017. He started this company majorly to help talents grow and excel in a highly tough Entertainment and Fashion industry. Hotbillz Empire is a UK/Nigeria Media Company for Entertainments like Music and Fashion company that started in Lagos, Nigeria. Our aim is to discover new talents across the globe and also give them the platform to express their talents and in the end making them world class stars in a highly competitive market place.
Hotbillz music can best be described as aspirational. Even when he sings in first-person about certain topics, he has a tell that makes an attentive listener realize that Hotbillz is only singing about hypothetical happenstances. Nonetheless, he finds ways to project the plus sides of his talent. Hotbillz proved he is ready to stay in the game as he showed more creative stability on his amazing EP “Gift Of Life“.
- Gift Of Life
In the media
- Tribune, Online. "How We Are Changing The Face Of Nigerian Fashion, Entertainment —Hotbillz". Tribune NG. Tribune Newspaper. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
- Motolani, Alake. "Hotbillz - Gift of Life [EP Review]". Pulse NG. Ringier Arica. Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- Guardian, Nigeria. (October 5, 2020). "Hotbillz drops I dey" Guardian newspaper)|Guardian Nigeria. Retrieved October 6, 2020.
- Sun, News (September 23, 2020). "Hotbillz releases new single'". Sun Newspaper. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- Ameh, Dro (November 16, 2020). "Hotbillz on Soundcity'". SoundcityTV. Retrieved November 16, 2020.
- Towima, Tomiwa (July 7, 2020). "Hotbillz x Byno on Good Life". TooXclusive. Retrieved July 9, 2020.