Harry Nathan Gottlieb
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Harry Nathan Gottlieb
|Add a Photo|
|Born||April 7, 1965|
|Education||Brown University(BA, 1988)|
|Known for||Founder of Jellyvision, Jackbox Games, and Unify America|
Harry Nathan Gottlieb (born April 07, 1965) is an American entrepreneur, founder, and CCO of The Jellyvision Lab and Jackbox Games. He is also the creator of a video game franchise called You Don't Know Jack (franchise)|You Don’t Know Jack.
Early life and education
Gottlieb was born on April 07, 1965. He received a bachelor of arts degree in independent concentration from Brown University, in 1988.
Gottlieb started his career by founding an educational video company for children Learn Television in 1989, which was later renamed Jellyvision Games in 1996 and then to Jackbox Games in June 2013. He created a trivia game You Don’t Know Jack in September 1995.
He founded a technology company The Jellyvision Lab, Inc. in 2002. The company makes software based on Behavioural sciences|behavioral sciences. Its interactive software, ALEX, interacts with people and helps them with life decisions, such as Health insurance|healthcare insurance plans, retirement savings, and managing healthcare expenses.
Gottlieb founded Unify America in 2020. It is a nonpartisan grassroots group. The company is working to shift American national decision-making away from politics and move it towards problem-solving and away from conflict towards Consensus decision-making|consensus. He is also on the board of directors of UpStart Lab, a Venture Capital Firm|venture capital firm that invests in early stage technology companies run by Jews in the United States.
- Weinbach, Rabbi Elchanan. "Losing — and gaining — the future". jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- Facebook; Twitter; options, Show more sharing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Email; URLCopied!, Copy Link; Print (1996-12-30). "Celebrities Are Getting to Know 'Jack'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
|last=has generic name (help)
- Webb, Kevin. "The inside story of how the wildly successful Jackbox Games rebounded after a decade of failure by taking a risky bet on mobile gaming". Business Insider. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- Sarkar, Samit (2013-06-05). "You Don't Know Jack developer Jellyvision rebrands itself as Jackbox Games". Polygon. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- "Digital Mad Man: 'You Don't Know Jack' Founder Harry Gottlieb". ClickZ. 2012-07-10. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- "Jackbox's Wild, Forgotten History". CBR. 2021-03-25. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- Wong, Wailin (2020-08-13). "A sense of play pays off". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- "Score! Jellyvision's ALEX(R) Does Health Care Reform Takes Home eHealthcare Leadership Award". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- "Confronting Division in America, Two Organizations Work Toward Unity". The Daily Yonder. 2021-03-22. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- Slepyan, Anya (2021-04-08). "Can the Power of Storytelling Unify a Divided America?". The Daily Yonder. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
This article "Harry Nathan Gottlieb" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.