The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Higher Institute of Dramatic Arts (HIODA)|
Hamad Abdullah Al-Rumaihi was born in 1953. He is a Qatar playwright, Television and Theatre director. Al-Rumaihi earned a diploma in Teacher education Training in 1979-1980 from Higher Institute of Dramatic Arts (HIODA) in Kuwait City. His artistic career began as an actor in Teacher Training in 1969, He participated with the Lebanese people director Abdel Latif Simhoun in a play called “Saqer Quraish. Al-Rumaihi played the role of "Ali in the play, but he did not succeed in the role, and therefore he left acting and went to write and stage theater in 1980.
- Bu Daryah- Part 1 (1981) Directed by Hassan Ibrahim.
- Al-majanen (1981) Directed by Salem Majid.
- Mawal Al-farah wa Al-huzn (1993) Directed by the French Anne Torres.
As a director
- Athabat Ahmed bin Majid (1990) Written by Bahraini writer Ibrahim Ghuloom.
- I saw what is going to happen (1991) Written by Bahraini writer Ibrahim Ghuloom.
- Al-Agha dog (2008) written by the Syrian writer Mamdouh Adwan.
- The dictator (2013) written by the French writer Albert Camus.
- Discussion (1983).
- Bu Daryah- Part 2 (1988).
- Arab sat (1992) collaborated with artist Hisham Yans.
- A dream of a black man (1995).
- Madhlom dhilem madhlom (1995).
- Conch the queen of ancient times (1996).
- Sejilat rasmyah (1997).
- Al-felah (1998).
- Qesat hub tabal wa tarah (2001) in classical Arabic.
- Salam ya watan (2001).
- Petrol ya hukomah (2002).
- The black horn (2003) in classical Arabic.
- Waraqat hub mansyah (2004).
- Abu Hayan Al-Tawhidi (2004).
- Suwairah wa bentaha (2005) collaborated with artist Hisham Yans.
- Waraqat hub ln tnsa (2015).
- Hikayat salboukh (1983) collaborated with the artist, Ghanem Al-Sulaiti, directed by Ibrahim Al-Sabbagh.
- Fayaz Al-tosh (1984, 1985,1988) collaborated with the artist, Ghanem Al-Sulaiti, directed by Ibrahim Al-Sabbagh.
- Mahmom aayesh Farhan (1988) Directed by Abdul Majeed Al-Rashidi.
- Aah mink (1994) Directed by Amin Al-Tarifi.
As a director
- Fayaz Al-tosh Part 2 co-director.
- "Rumayhi, Hamad". web.archive.org. Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- "حمد الرميحي - ﺗﺄﻟﻴﻒ فيلموجرافيا، صور، فيديو". elCinema (in العربية). Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- "بدون قناع - المؤلف والمخرج المسرحي القطري حمد الرميحي والممثلة اللبنانية لارا حتي". مونت كارلو الدولية / MCD (in العربية). 2011-06-01. Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- "Rumayḥī, Ḥamad, 1953". VIAF. Retrieved 2021-02-23.
This article "Hamad Al-Rumaihi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.