|Add a Photo|
|Born||1983 (age 37–38)|
|Occupation||Ambassadors of Morocco|
Hakim Hajoui is His Majesty's Ambassador to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland following his appointment by His Majesty King Mohammed VI of Morocco on July 6, 2020.
Previously, Hakim Hajoui held the position of the OCP Group’s chief of staff for the company’s Chairman & CEO Mostafa Terrab from 2016. In this role, he also managed the public affairs of the phosphate mining and fertilizer world leader.
He joined OCP in 2012 as project officer in the Chairman's office, before taking on positions focused on the company’s strategy and corporate development. He led OCP’s expansion in Africa and oversaw, in particular, the development of South-South cooperation partnerships in several countries such as Cote d’Ivoire, Senegal and Ghana. In 2015, he worked on the creation of the OCP Africa subsidiary and led operations in West Africa before being appointed chief of staff.
Hajoui began his career in 2008 in strategy and organizational consulting at Capgemini Consulting in Paris. During his 5 years there, he worked on the transformation of large industrial and financial companies.
He is a graduate of Concordia University in Montreal, where he gained a Bachelor of Computer Engineering, and Telecom Paris, studying a Master of Science in Networked Computer Systems.
Born in 1983 in Rabat, Hajoui is married and a father of 2 children.
- "Le Roi nomme les ambassadeurs". L'Economiste (in français). 2020-07-06. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- Inc, Google (2017-10-27). "Participants 2016". Policy Center for the New South (in français). Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- tarik. "Diplomatie : Le directeur de cabinet du PDG du Groupe OCP nouvel ambassadeur du Maroc au Royaume-Uni – Infomédiaire" (in français). Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- "Le groupe OCP revoit sa stratégie en Afrique subsaharienne – Jeune Afrique". JeuneAfrique.com (in français). 2016-03-14. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- "Biographie de M. Hakim Hajoui, nouvel ambassadeur de SM le Roi auprès du Royaume-Uni de Grande-Bretagne et d'Irlande du nord". MAP Express (in français). Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- Le360 (2020-07-08). "Diplomatie. Qui est Hakim Hajoui, le plus jeune des ambassadeurs, nommé à Londres?". Le360.ma (in français). Retrieved 2020-07-08.
This article "Hakim Hajoui" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.