Gustavo Martinez Pandiani
Gustavo Martinez Pandiani
|Born||May 12, 1966|
Gustavo Martinez Pandiani (born May 12, 1966 in Buenos Aires, Argentina) is an Argentine politician, lawyer and diplomat. He was the Ambassador of the Argentine Republic to Barbados, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Dominica, and Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States.
Early life and education
Gustavo Martinez Pandiani was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina on May 12, 1966. He attended the Universidad del Salvador where he studied political science and with a Diploma of honor. Shortly after, he received his law degree from the University of Buenos Aires, also with a Diploma of Honor. He obtained a Master in Public Administration (MPA) with a specialization in Political Communication at Harvard University. He was selected as an Edward S. Mason Fellow of the John F. Kennedy School of Government.
In addition, he received a Master in Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in Strategic Marketing from Georgia State University, where he was distinguished as the Best Foreign Student 1995.
Pandiani started his career at the Argentine Foreign Service Institute. As a career diplomat, he has represented Argentina in consular positions and missions abroad. He is a university professor of the training program for Young Leaders of the UPD-OAS and President of the Argentine Association of Political Marketing (AAMP). He currently serves as Dean of the Faculty of Educational Sciences and Social Communication at the Universidad del Salvador in Buenos Aires, Argentina where he designed and directs the first Master's Degree in Political Communication (MCP) taught in Latin America.
In 2018, he was appointed Argentine Ambassador to Barbados where he served till 2020. He currently serves as a Director in the Argentine Foreign Ministry for Central America, the Caribbean and Mexico.
- "Vuelve el Presidente y retoma agenda FMI". www.ambito.com. Retrieved 2022-02-28.
- "Celac y cambio climático, ejes de la visita del Presidente a Barbados". Radio Nacional (in español). 2022-02-07. Retrieved 2022-02-28.
- "Curso Universitario Espacios Verdes Urbanos-Universidad del Salvador-USAL-Argentina". servicios.usal.edu.ar. Retrieved 2022-02-28.
- de 2022, PorEduardo Menegazzi 7 de Febrero. "Alberto Fernández llegó a Barbados, el primer país que visitará como presidente de la CELAC". infobae (in español). Retrieved 2022-02-28.
- Niebieskikwiat, Natasha (2022-02-18). "La OEA vuelve a tratar los abusos del régimen de Daniel Ortega y el Gobierno evalúa ser crítico junto a Estados Unidos". Clarín (in español). Retrieved 2022-02-28.
This article "Gustavo Martinez Pandiani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.