|Born||1967 (age 54–55)|
GREG LOTUS is an American fashion photographer based in Miami. He is best known for merging nature with fashion, notably, wild animals, which he incorporates into his fashion stories, creating his signature brand of strong, graphic, and integrated fantasy.
Greg's collaborations with celebrities include Channing Tatum, Milla Jovovich, Nick Jonas, Liam Hemsworth, Eva Longoria, Kim Kardashian, Pierce Bronson, Margot Robbie, Anna Kendrick, Monica Belluci, and others.
In 2017, Lotus released his sold-out first limited edition book, titled “Shadow and Light, with Gate House Publishing.
Lotus grew up in the rural countryside of West Virginia, where he discovered his passion for nature.
Notable works and exhibitions
Some of the notable works by Lotus include, Champagne Poodle, Italian Vogue, 2010, Black Balls, Italian Vogue 2012, Parking Garage, Magazine 10, 2015, Wagon Wheel, 2005, and Ivy, 2005.
- 2011 Jackson Fine Art, Atlanta, Georgia USA
- 2016 Rosenbaum Contemporary, Boca Raton, FL USA
- 2019 1st dibs, 200 Lexington , New York USA
- 2019 Gallery DIENORDWAND MUNICH
- 2021 Fine Art Gallery Oslo Norway
- "Greg Lotus - Overview". Rosenbaum Contemporary. Retrieved 18 May 2022.
- "Greg Lotus - 48 Artworks, Bio & Shows on Artsy". www.artsy.net. Retrieved 18 May 2022.
- "GREG LOTUS". These Fine Walls. Retrieved 18 May 2022.
- "Greg Lotus | MAC Art Galleries". macfineart. 27 December 2021. Retrieved 18 May 2022.
- "Greg%20Lotus". 55MAX. Retrieved 18 May 2022.
- "art-exhibitions". www.artnet.com. Retrieved 18 May 2022.
- "Shadows & Light". amazon. Retrieved 18 May 2022.