Gohar Abrahamyan M.S., P.A.-C
|Born||January 19, 1977|
|Years active||2004 - present|
|Organization||Go Flawless Now|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
Gohar Abrahamyan (born 19 January 1977) is an Armenian-American entrepreneur, humanitarian, and philanthropist. Abrahamyan is a board certified Physician Assistant (P.A.-C) who is the founder of Go Flawless Now, a company specializing in medical aesthetics (advanced facial contouring via injectables, dermatology and hair transplants). She is also practicing medicine at Cedars Sinai medical center in the department of Neurosurgery and is the director of clinical services at Hunt Spine. Over the past 15 years, Abrahamyan has participated in several humanitarian works throughout the world in the field of medicine.
Early life and education
Abrahamyan grew up in Armenia. She moved to the US with her parents and younger brother in 1989. Abrahamyan worked full time from the age of 15 and all throughout graduate school.
Abrahamyan enrolled in California State University in 1996 to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Science. She majored in the field of Cellular and Molecular Biology. Soon after her graduation in 2001, Abrahamyan went to the Western University of Health Sciences, where she completed her master’s degree in PA studiesScience. She graduated as a Physician Assistant in 2003.
Abrahamyan started her career right after receiving her master’s degree. She initially joined a busy primary care clinic with emphasis in sports medicine. She then joined the Neurosurgery department at the Cedars Sinai medical center in Los Angeles, California in the field of pediatric neurosurgery. She is currently the director of clinical services with Dr. Gabriel Hunt in the Department of Neurosurgery at the Spine Center of this medical center, and the co-owner of Go Flawless Now.
In 2010, Abrahamyan founded Go Flawless Now, a company specializing in medical aesthetics. Her company offers a vast range of services like injectables for facial sculpting, hair restoration, anti-aging treatments, and others.
She is also well versed in health and fitness and participated in John Lindsay’s Muscle contest in November of 2013 placing 5th place.
Abrahamyan is the recipient of several chemistry and biology awards and recognitions, some of which include:
- Molecular Biology Award in Drosophila Melanogaster, under electronic microscope, altering the chromosomal DNA, 2001
- Human Anatomy/cadaver Lab Award, CSUN, 2000
- Award for Masters Thesis in Alternative Therapies for female hormone replacement
- Senate Certificate of Recognition for humanitarian work as a P.A.-C 2015
- Best aesthetic injectors in the U.S.A. 2021
Abrahamyan is married and has two teenage children. She is passionate about cooking, playing the piano, traveling, and focusing on her fitness. Abrahamyan is fluent in Armenian, Russian, and English.
- "Meet The Staff | Hunt Spine in Los Angeles". www.huntspine.com. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- Stewart, Florence (11 August 2020). "How Gohar Abrahamyan Helps People Achieve the Most Flawless Versions of Themselves". Medium. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Dr. Gohar Abrahamyan - Physician Assistant, West Hollywood CA". www.healthcare4ppl.com. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Go Flawless - Beverly Hills, CA". Yelp. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Gohar Abrahamyan, PA – Burbank, CA | Neurosurgery on Doximity". Doximity. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Dr. Gohar Abrahamyan, Physician Assistant, West Hollywood CA". TopNPI. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Gohar AbrahamyanPA". Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Gohar Abrahamyan". Institute for War and Peace Reporting. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Gohar Abrahamyan". www.evnreport.com. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Youthful Glow is Achievable with Gohar Abrahamyan and Go Flawless Now". www.kten.com. Retrieved 24 November 2020.