|Add a Photo|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts|
|Alma mater||NYU Tisch School of the Arts|
Abatemarco attended the NYU Tisch School of the Arts studying Film and Television, graduating in 2005 with a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts. 
In 2003, Abatemarco co-founded the Fusion Film Festival at Tisch School of the Arts with her classmate, Emma Heald. The Fusion Film Festival is dedicated to celebrating women in film, television and new media. Fusion is also an Allied Partner of the Sundance Institute's Women's Initiative.
Abatemarco's notable films include My Super Sea Wall (2009) and Kivalina (2016), a documentary about a tribe in Kivalina, Alaska facing challenges as their island disappears due to climate change.  Kivalina premiered at the Berlinale Culinary Cinema. In 2016, Kivalina was broadcast on America Reframed, an Emmy Award winning show on public television network World Channel.
In the media
- "John Simon Guggenheim Foundation | Gina Petra Abatemarco". Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "Gina Abatemarco". Tribeca Film Institute. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "Gina Abatemarco". Linked In. Retrieved April 15, 2020.
- "About » Fusion Film Festival". www.fusionfilmfestival.com. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "Gina Abatemarco". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Gina Abatemarco on imdb
- Gina Abatemarco - Tribeca Film Institute
- Gina Abatemarco | Vision Maker Media
- Gina Abatemarco | Environmental Film Festival
- Gina Petra Abatemarco - John Simon Guggenheim Foundation
- Gina Abatemarco on instagram
This article "Gina Abatemarco" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.