The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
Garv Tomar is a Canadian author. Tomar is the author of The Teen Who Became a Monk, a novel full of ancient lessons about meditation. He is a wonderful example of someone with a passion to constantly learn and grow through both his experiences, and the experience of others.
Tomar is a secondary school student in Brampton, Ontario. Throughout the past, he has been an active member of various initiatives and achieved many accolades for his activities.
- The Teen Who Became a Monk (March 2020). ISBN 9798630953551
- Shifting Your Success Matrix - How to Live Life Like the Top 5% (2019). ISBN 9781712246405
In the media
- "Brampton teen publishes debut novel 'The Teen Who Became a Monk'". BramptonGuardian.com. 2019-09-30. Retrieved 2020-10-04.
- Sahota, Rajpreet (2019-10-11). "Brampton Teen To Publish Debut Novel Full Of Ancient Lessons About Meditating". www.inbrampton.com. Retrieved 2020-10-04.
- Persaud, Tiffany (2019-11-21). "A Brampton Teen Just Published a Debut Novel". Bramptonist. Retrieved 2020-10-04.
- Badwal, Gurleen (2019-10-12). "Rising Author in Brampton Publishes Debut Novel at Only 15 Years Old". Brampton Focus. Retrieved 2020-10-04.
- on 's channelYouTube
- Garv Tomar on linkedin
- Brampton teen publishes debut novel 'The Teen Who Became a monk’
- Rising Author in Brampton Publishes Debut Novel at Only 15 years old
- The Teen Who Became a Monk: Tomar, Mr. Garv - Amazon.ca
- A Brampton Teen Just Published a Debut Novel | Bramptonist