Gaël Le Cornec
Gaël Le Cornec
|Add a Photo|
Gaël Le Cornec, based in London is a French-Brazilian director, actor and writer. She was born in North Brazil and studied Biology prior to Theatre. Le Cornec began her acting career at the fringe in 2007, when she started writing and directing with her company Footprint Productions. Her work has been performed at the Soho Theatre, Royal Festival Hall, Oval House, York Theatre Royal and other British venues. Le Cornec also works as a guest director in universities such as Regent's University and East 15 Acting School. She has performed and directed in Spain, Brazil, France, Chile, Czech Republic and the U.S. She was published by Flipped Eye in 2019 in the first British Latinx anthology Un Nuevo Sol. She made her first film ANA in 2019.
Awards and Recognitions
Le Cornec is the recipient of the following theatre and screen awards:
- IdeasTap Award for Innovation in Theatre 2009;
- Argus Angel Award for Artistic Excellence, Brighton Fringe, 2009;
- Focus Brasil, Performing Arts 2014
- Three Weeks Editor's Choice, Edinburgh Fringe, 2016
- Amnesty International Freedom of Expression runner-up, Edinburgh Fringe, 2016;
- International Screen Awards for best film and best performance in a short film, 2020.
- Official website
- Gaël Le Cornec on Facebook
- Gaël Le Cornec on Twitter
- Gaël Le Cornec on Instagram
- Gaël Le Cornec on IMDb
This article "Gaël Le Cornec" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.