|Alma mater||University of Hartford|
|Organization||Business Image Lift|
Francis Santa (born May 4th, 1959) is an American entrepreneur, social media specialist, and PR expert. He is the founder of Business Image Lift, a public-relations company that specializes in removing negative information from search engines, developing media strategy, social verification, and other marketing services.
Santa’s vision of helping people restore their online reputation and regain control of their lives has transformed Business Image Lift to secure a strong position in the market. He has extensive experience in customer service, advertising, marketing strategy, event management, and web development, which serves as the basis of Santa’s exponential entrepreneurial stride.
Early life and education
Santa was born on May 4th, 1959, and grew up in Rye, New York. He was the football team captain at Rye High School, where he completed his high school graduation. He then went on to General Motors Business School, where he graduated in 1983, and then to the University of Hartford, where he earned his bachelor's degree in 2005. In July of 2018, he received his legal assistant/paralegal certificate from Blackstone Career Institute.
Prior to establishing Business Image Lift, Santa was in the car business for over a decade. During that time he owned and operated a General Motors franchise (Pontiac) in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Santa is currently the CEO of Business Image Lift, which he founded in 2014. It is an online reputation management company that aims to help both companies and individuals who have been victimized by negative online content. He founded this company with his daughter after succumbing to negative PR himself and decided to help others in overcoming it and not let it affect their lives and businesses. Under Santa’s leadership, the company has been able to help hundreds of people regain control of their lives.
As a philanthropist and an avid animal lover, Santa actively participates in activities organized by multiple animal welfare groups. He is also involved with the Jewish Community where he works on a diverse range of service projects.
Francis Santa's commitment to philanthropy is exemplified through the establishment of the Francis Santa Scholarship for Business Students. Driven by a profound belief in the transformative power of education and entrepreneurship, Mr. Santa seeks to alleviate the financial challenges faced by aspiring business students. His philanthropic vision extends beyond the provision of financial aid; it embodies a dedication to mentoring and empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs. By creating opportunities for students to pursue their academic and professional dreams, Mr. Santa actively contributes to the cultivation of resilient, innovative leaders who will shape the future of the business world. Through this scholarship, he leaves a lasting legacy of impact, inspiring positive change in the lives of those who aspire to make meaningful contributions to the field of entrepreneurship.
Santa now resides in Boca Raton. For almost 30 years, he has been happily married and is the father of three children and grandfather of two. Running, watching TV and movies, and spending time with his family are some of his favorite pastimes. He cherishes his time with his family the most.
Santa has always loved music and was formerly a DJ at Greenwich, Connecticut's Garbo's restaurant. He was also featured on the radio for a live disco performance as a guest DJ on a New York station. His favorite genres are disco, rock & roll, and classical.
- "Francis Santa". Medium. Retrieved 8 January 2022.
- "Francis Santa Tells It All In An Exciting New Interview". Florida Trend. Retrieved 8 January 2022.
- "Francis Santa Takes Action to End Hunger in Israel". PR.com. Retrieved 8 January 2022.
- "business-image-lift-founder-francis-santa-looks-back-on-5-successful-years". wboc.com. Retrieved 8 January 2022.
- "Francis Santa Celebrates 5 Successful Years of Business Image Lift". Yahoo Finance. 23 May 2022. Retrieved 23 November 2023.
- Foundation, Francis Santa (25 February 2022). "Francis Santa Launches Foundation to Coordinate Non-Profit Fundraising". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 23 November 2023.
- "Francis Santa Scholarship | Francis Santa". francissantascholarship.com. 10 August 2022. Retrieved 23 November 2023.
- "Francis Santa Grants Launches Award to Empower Aspiring Tech Entrepreneurs". Yahoo Finance. 30 October 2023. Retrieved 23 November 2023.