Faisal Zahid Malik
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Editor in Chief of Pakistan Observer
Faisal Zahid Malik
|Add a Photo|
|Born||June 12, 1968|
|Education||Masters of Arts in Journalism|
|Initiated The best governed muslim state awards by Pakistan Observer|
After Zahid Malik's departure from this world, Faisal Zahid Malik ascended to the position of Editor in Chief of Pakistan Observer and holds the position till date.
Faisal Zahid Malik has a Masters degree in Journalism from Punjab University, Lahore. He has been Executive Editor of Weekly Hurmat from 1988 to 1994. He joined daily Pakistan Observer as an Executive Editor and was promoted as editor in 1994. He is an executive member of the All Pakistan Newspapers Society (APNS) and the Council of Pakistan Newspaper Editors (CPNE) and a member of the Marketing Association of Pakistan (MAP) and the Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Mr. Malik has played a significant role in the development of the Pakistani news media and in the innovation of journalism in Karachi and across the country.
Under Faisal Zahid malik's guidance, the newspaper pakistan observer launched the best governed muslim state awards.
The judgement of these awards was based on sustained record of achievements in national development and economic modernization, sound fiscal management, progress in education, development of human resource and administrative efficiency of the states.
The Board, after going through a lengthy process of consultations and interaction with foreign policy experts, senior analysts, diplomats, researchers, economists and think-tanks decides the conferment of the award upon the deserving State and leader.
The editorial board of Pakistan Observer was based of:
- Mr. GoharAyub Khan, former Foreign Minister of Pakistan.
- Senator S.M. Zafar, former Federal Minister of Law & Justice.
- Mr. M. Abdullah Yusuf, former Chairman FBR.
- Mr. Khalid Saleem, former Ambassador of Pakistan and Assistant Secretary General of OIC.
- Mr. Liaqat Ali Toor, Senior Correspondent of Pakistan Observer.
- Mr. Faisal Zahid Malik then presented the award accompanied by the state’s respective Ambassador.
in ceremonies that were held in the country’s President house.
- "All Pakistan Newspapers Society | Home". www.apns.com.pk. Retrieved 2020-10-15.
- "Faisal Zahid Malik: Seçkilərin bu cür ədalətli və şəffaf keçirilməsi təqdirəlayiqdir". Sesqazeti.az (in azərbaycanca). 2018-04-11. Retrieved 2020-10-15.
- "Editor-in-Chief of Pakistan Observer Zahid Malik passes away - Journalism Pakistan". www.journalismpakistan.com. Retrieved 2020-10-15.
- Dawn.com (2016-09-01). "Pakistan Observer editor-in-chief Zahid Malik passes away". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- "APNS condoles demise of mother-in-law of Faisal Zahid Malik". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2020-10-15.
- "PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2020-10-15.
- "PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- desk, News (2020-10-12). "Best Governed Muslim State Awards By Pakistan Observer". Pakistan Observer. Retrieved 2020-10-15.
This article "Faisal Zahid Malik" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.