|Nordic Leisure AB|
Redbet Holding AB
|Founded||2002 in England|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Global Gaming 555|
Lifland Gaming AB
|Footnotes / references|
Enlabs Annual Report 2019
Enlabs AB is a Swedish iGaming company, that offers online products such as casino, live casino and sports betting to a number of international markets, focusing primarily on the Baltic states and Nordic markets.
The company offers iGaming products through many of their brands such as Optibet, Laimz and BestPoker as well as a number of subsidiaries such as Global Gaming 555, BestBet Ltd and Lifland Gaming AB.
The corporate group is headquartered in Riga with offices in Tallinn, Vilnius, Minsk, Malta, Marbella and Stockholm. Operating subsidiaries hold national gambling licenses. Group employs approximately 230 people.
Enlabs AB trades on please Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
Redbet Ltd was founded in England in 2002. Redbet.com was launched in 2004 enabling betting through betting exchange.
In 2005, Redbet Holding AB was registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
In 2012, Redbet Holding AB changed its corporate name to Nordic Leisure AB.
Nordic Leisure AB acquired 95% of the Betting Promotion Sweden AB with its subsidiary group Tain Gaming in 2015. Tain Group is sold and Malta based BestBet Group is acquired.
In 2017, NLAB acquired Lithuanian Baltic Bet. By 2017, NLAB holds gambling licenses in all Baltic countries and has expanded to 180 employees.
In November 2018, Nordic Leisure AB was renamed to Enlabs AB.
- "History". Enlabs.
- "Licenses". Enlabs.
- "Markets". Enlabs.
- "Brands". Enlabs.
- "2019 Annual Report". Enlabs.
- "Our history". Enlabs AB.
- "Redbet Holding ingår avtal om förvärv av Teletoto för expansion i Baltikum (in Swedish)" [Redbet Holding enters into an agreement to acquire Teletoto for expansion in the Baltics]. Cision News.
- "Redbet Holding fullföljer förvärv av Pullman Gaming (in Swedish)" [Redbet Holding completes acquisition of Pullman Gaming]. GlobeNewswire.
- "Redbet acquires i4poker". IPOhub.
- "Redbet acquires DoubleCardrooms". InterGame.
- "Redbet acquires DoubleCardrooms". CalvinAyre.
- "Redbet Acquires HeyPoker". CardPlayer.
- "Redbet Holding AB (publ) changes name to Nordic Leisure AB (publ) (107/12)". GlobeNewswire.
- "NORDIC LEISURE SELLS REDBET GAMING SUBSIDIARY TO BONNIER". GamingIntelligence.
- "Förvärvar BestBet Group (in Swedish)" [Enlabs Acquires BestBet Group]. Cision News.
- "BRIEF-Nordic Leisure makes public offer for Betting Promotion Sweden". Reuters.
- "Nordic Leisure AB (publ): Acquires Lithuanian Baltic Bet". Aktiespararna.
- "GlobeNewsNordic Leisure AB changes name to ENLABS AB (479/18)". GlobeNewswire.