EMS Agenda for the Future
The EMS Agenda for the Future is a publication and project sponsored by the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCHB) of the Health Resources and Services Administration. The Agenda was a landmark document for the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) industry, giving rise to multiple changes across the United States in the development of EMS systems of care. The need for a document like the Agenda was originally conceived by the National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP) and by the National Association of State EMS Directors (NAEMSD), now known as the National Association of State EMS Officials (NASEMSO).
- emergency medical services agenda for the future - EMS.gov
- Office of EMS: EMS Agenda 2050 - EMS.gov
- 1996. The EMS Agenda for the Future - NHTSA
- EMS Agenda for the Future | National Rural Health Resource
- EMS ... agenda for the future - PubMed
- EMS Agenda 2050 is Released, Emphasizes People ... - JEMS
This article "EMS Agenda for the Future" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.