United States of America
DynamiCare Health is a digital care company founded by Eric Gastland and David R. Gastfriend in 2016 to address substance use disorder. Phone app and desktop technology provide virtual substance testing, advanced geo-targeting appointment verification, remote recovery coaching, and self-guided therapy modules.
DynamiCare has received three grants from the U.S. National Institute of Health, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. The program won the 2018 Ohio Opioid Technology Challenge, the 2018 Harvard Business School Alumni New Venture Competition, and a 2019 New York Times Good Tech Award. DynamiCare has been featured by various news outlets including the New York Times, ABC News, and CBS News
Digital care programs have large-reaching implications for increasing accessibility to, and lowering the cost of, addiction treatment and continuing care. The emerging digital health and telehealth space for addiction includes Sober Grid, Chess, and Pear Therapeutics.
In the media
- Associated Press (September 12, 2018). "Ohio Awards Latest Prizes in Opioid Science Challenge". U.S. News and World Report. Retrieved June 8, 2020.
- Harvard Business School (May 16, 2018). "Alumni NVC Finals and Regional Roundup". Harvard University. Retrieved June 8, 2020.
- Roose, Kevin (December 30, 2019). "The 2019 Good Tech Awards". New York Times. Retrieved June 8, 2020.
- Gormley, Brian (October 30, 2019). "Startups Offer Apps, Digital Tools to Provide Addiction Care". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved June 8, 2020.
- Kazakiewich, Todd (May 9, 2019). "Locally developed app helping people stay clean and sober". WCVB ABC News. Retrieved June 8, 2020.
- Craig, Kenneth (November 20, 2019). "New App Offers Incentives to Help Fight Opioid Crisis". CBS News. Retrieved June 8, 2020.
- DynamiCare Health instagram page
- DynamiCare Health twitter page
- DynamiCare Health linkedin page
- DynamiCare Health facebook page
- DynamiCare Health | Crunchbase
- DynamiCare Rewards – Apps on Google Play
- DynamiCare Health Raises $4.1 Million to Launch Digital Platform for Addiction Recovery
- Sobriety Pays: DynamiCare Gamifies Staying Clean for recovering addicts
- DynamiCare Health | AngelList
- DynamiCare Health | MassTech Job Board - Jobs
- DynamiCare Health youtube channel
This article "DynamiCare Health" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.