Dune Road Lifestyle
|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Amagansett, New York (state)|
Dune Road Lifestyle is an American digital media company based in the Hamptons, New York (state). Founded in 2018 by New York-based lawyer Rex Chatterjee, the company publishes an annual online guide to Hamptons restaurants, nightlife, accommodations and other retail businesses. The company also publishes a blog and a podcast series covering other topics related to the Hamptons. Chatterjee presently serves as the company's creative director.
Dune Road Lifestyle was launched by Chatterjee in 2018 as a website entitled "The Dune Road Lifestyle Hamptons Guide." The aim of the website was to provide users with a selective online list of recommended restaurants and bars in the Hamptons. The website's initial content was based on a public Google Maps of restaurants and bars which Chatterjee had created for use within his social circle.
In 2019, the guide's scope of coverage was expanded to include coffee shops, hotels, gyms, spas and retail stores. Later that year, Chatterjee incorporated Dune Road Lifestyle LLC (a New York limited liability company) to be the owner and publisher of the Dune Road Lifestyle website and its related digital media content.
In March 2020, the company launched a blog entitled "What's Hot Out East" on its website. The website's name was also truncated to "Dune Road Lifestyle" at that time, to reflect the inclusion on the site of both the blog and the guide.
In June 2020, the company launched a podcast entitled "Out East Vibes."
Since its inception, Dune Road Lifestyle has published an online guide to restaurants and bars in the Hamptons, covering establishments located from Westhampton, New York to Montauk, New York. As of June 2019, the guide has also included coffee shops, hotels and resorts, gyms (including spin and yoga studios), day spas and salons, and retail boutiques. As of June 2020, inclusion on the company's guide is based on Chatterjee's own research, with no published methodology or selection criteria.
The "What's Hot Out East" blog is written, edited and published by members of Dune Road Lifestyle's editorial team. The blog covers a number of topics related to the Hamptons, including events, retail pop-ups and restaurant openings.
The "Out East Vibes" podcast is produced by Dune Road Lifestyle and hosted by Chatterjee. The podcast features interviews with individuals connected to the Hamptons on a range of topics related to the area. The podcast is available on a number of podcast listening apps including Anchor (app)|Anchor, iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher Radio.
- "How This Millennial Lawyer Built a Successful Hamptons Media Company as a Side Hustle". Yahoo! News. 2020-06-29. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- "An Interview with Rex Chatterjee, Creative Director of Dune Road Lifestyle". Vents Magazine. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- Adelson, Karen Iorio (2020-06-29). "The Best Fitness Trackers for All Types of Activities". The Strategist. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- Mushtaq, Saad (2020-06-26). "Hamptons-based creative content firm Dune Road Lifestyle launches "The Out East Vibes Podcast"". The Hear UP. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- Editorial Team, Dune Road Lifestyle (2020-06-28). "Armin & Judy". Dune Road Lifestyle. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- "Dune Road Lifestyle x Sasha Benz: Episode 2 of The Out East Vibes Podcast". All My Friends Are Models. 2020-07-04. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- "Out East Vibes • A podcast on Anchor". Anchor. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- "Out East Vibes on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- Vibes, Out East. "Out East Vibes". Google Podcasts. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- "Out East Vibes - Dune Road Lifestyle". Spotify. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- "Out East Vibes". www.stitcher.com. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- Dune Road Lifestyle Website
- Dune Road Lifestyle Instagram
- Dune Road Lifestyle Facebook
- Dune Road Lifestyle Twitter
This article "Dune Road Lifestyle" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.