|Born||August 22, 1993|
Dipty Chander (born August 22, 1993) is currently a developer as well as the president of the E-mma association but also a leader in the IT world. She fights with her association to improve diversity in technology.
She studied at the French high school international Honoré de Balzac where she discovered her passion for computer science and programming. Despite a poor average in mathematics and advised against by her guidance counselor, she will enroll on her own at the Epitech computer science university. She did 5 years of computer science there until having her master's degree in Information Technology.
Coming from a middle-class family of Indian origin, Dipty Chander was born on August 22, 1993, in Paris in the 18th arrondissement.
It was during her third year that she took over the presidency of the E-mma association, which were only having 10 members in the team. Having her as the head, the association will grow, becoming an international association with more than 16 branches all around the world with 500 members in her team today. At the same time, Dipty Chander will continue to develop its influence in the world of tech by participating in several interviews, conferences and TV shows to share her vision of the tech world and the crucial importance to make technology a more diverse place.
Dipty has been selected by Forbes as one of the 92 women to follow - who are disrupting tech in France.
- "E-mma Association" (in français). Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- "Dipty Chander, cadre chez Google, ambassadrice des femmes dans le numérique". cadre-dirigeant-magazine.com. Retrieved 2020-08-08.
- "Développeuse chez Google, Dipty Chander fait de l'inclusion un combat". Start les echos (in français). Retrieved 2020-08-08.
- "Ces réseaux de femmes se réinventent pendant la crise". Start les echos (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "Dipty Chander, présidente d'E-mma et étudiante à EPITECH : « Je ne compte pas arrêter mon engagement pour la mixité »". Digischool (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "Dipty Chander". LinkedIn (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "Dipty Chander". Twitter. Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "Inbound Marketing France : le compte-rendu de l'édition 2020". Blog du moderateur (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- on YouTube
- on YouTube
- on YouTube
- Kapin, Allyson (10 October 2018). "92 Women To Follow Who Are Disrupting Tech In France". Forbes. Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- Dipty Chander at Women Economic Forum
- Dipty Chander on Twitter
- Dipty Chander on Instagram
- Dipty Chander on LinkedIn
- Dipty Chander at Crunchbase
This article "Dipty Chander" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.