|Born||March 22, 1982|
Bankstown in Sydney, Australia
Daniel Ilioski Sanz (born March 22, 1982), known professionally as Danny Sanz, formally known as “DMinus” is a singer, songwriter, rapper and producer from Australia. He is best known for his songs such as “La Rumba La Traigo Yo”, “Quiero Volver” and “Ahora Que Si”; In Australia he has opened for artists such as J Balvin, Nicky Jam, Ñejo & Dalmata , Jowell & Randy, Reykon among others. His music is a mixture of styles including Hip hop, Salsa music, Dancehall, Reggaeton and Rhythm and blues.
Born and raised in the neighbourhood of Bankstown in Sydney, Australia.He began making music in 2005 and in 2009 started performing in local night clubs around his city leading him to perform interstate such as Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne and in the same year abroad in Los Angeles USA.
His daughter Lana was born in August 2010.
He has toured various countries and signed deals in Chile with "TVN Records" using his previous artistic name "DMinus" and more recently signing a deal in 2017Colombia|"Colombia" with"Codiscos" under is name "Danny Sanz"
After vouching out of the contract he is currently independent and releasing music under his own label.
- "Dminus es el nuevo artista perteneciente a TVN Records". 24Horas.cl (in español). 2016-11-26. Retrieved 2021-10-02.
- "Our Website - Community Talent Section". Latinos En Sydney. Retrieved 2021-10-07.
- "Dminus es el nuevo artista perteneciente a TVN Records". 24Horas.cl (in español). 2016-11-26. Retrieved 2021-10-07.
- "¡Todos a bailar con "Vive" de Dminus! - Música - TVNRecords - Televisión Nacional de Chile". www.tvn.cl. Retrieved 2021-10-07.
- "D Minus estrena nuevo videoclip junto a Blue Mary - TVNRecords - Records - Televisión Nacional de Chile". www.tvn.cl. Retrieved 2021-10-07.
- "Danny Sanz lanza su sencillo "Quiero Volver"". Music & Business Ecuador (in español). 2018-06-27. Retrieved 2021-10-08.
- "Danny Sanz Nos Presenta Su Más Reciente éxito Musical Titulado "Lentamente" - NivelPauta & ElCorilloRD / ElGenero" (in español). Retrieved 2021-10-08.