Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce
Česko-singapurská obchodní komora
Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce (Czech language: Česko-singapurská obchodní komora) is an organisation that connects Czech and Singaporean business. The Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce has 60 members – Czech companies with business interests in Singapore and in Southeast Asia. At the same time, it serves as a platform for meetings of important business figures in the Czech Republic as well as in Singapore. The incumbent president of the Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce is Mr. Marcel Bednar.
The Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce organises business missions and business trips of Czech companies to Singapore, B2B negotiations with delegations of Singaporean entrepreneurs and investors, business seminars and trade conferences (meetings with local and foreign figures from politics as well as from business aimed at Singapore and Asian region), lectures, and roundtables (about experience with doing business in Singapore and about local business customs).
The Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce cooperates closely with number of ministries, state agencies, institutions, and organisations in Singapore as well as in the Czech Republic. The Chamber’s partners also include trade associations and professional organizations of entrepreneurs. Institutional Members of the Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce are The Business and Investment Development Agency CzechInvest, CzechTrade Office in Singapore, and Technological Centre of the Czech Academy of Sciences. Among the most famous Members are, for instance, Lasvit, Meopta, Raiffeisenbank, Ysoft, P3 Logistic Parks and others.
Business conferences with important figures from diplomatic, political, and business circles play an important role in the portfolio of activities of the Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce. The deputy prime minister and minister of industry and trade Mr. Karel Havlicek, the ambassador of the Czech Republic to the USA Mr. Hynek Kmonicek, the ambassador of the Czech Republic to Singapore Mr. Ivan Hotek, and others have given speeches as the main guests at the business conferences of the Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce.
Currently, the Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce is a very vocal supporter of reopening of the Czech embassy in Singapore 
Bodies of the chamber
- Executive Committee (Members are the President and both Vice Presidents)
- Managing Board (Members are the President, both Vice Presidents, and the committee Chairmen)
- Expert Committees
- Meeting of the Members
Expert committees (workgroups)
- Committee on investment collaboration
- Committee on trade and exporting collaboration
- Committee on IT, technologies, and start-ups
- Committee on R&D and academic collaboration
- Committee on expat community and cultural collaboration
- "Souhrnná teritoriální informace Singapur" (PDF).
- "Singapur, šance pro české startupy a podnikatele. Pojďte ve stopách Hybrid Company". Podpora Start-upů / CzechInvest (in čeština). 2019-08-05. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- "Odhalení Loga Česko—singapurské Obchodní Komory Na Obchodní Konferenci S Ministrem Průmyslu A Obchodu". Distincti (in čeština). Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce facebook page
- Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce linkedin page
- ZK Singapore - CzechTrade Offices
- Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce | Apollo - Apollo.io
- Symbol for the Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce by Libor Vohánka
- Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce | Distincti
- Partners of SMF | Singapore Manufacturing Federation
- MEMBERSHIP IN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Seminar on business opportunities in Czech Republic + B2B]
- czech republic chamber of commerce and industry - bd find
This article "Czech-Singapore Chamber of Commerce" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.