|Born||March 2, 1980|
|Education||Shawlands Academy Glasgow|
|Years active||2003 - Present|
|Known for||Affiliate Marketing and speaking at conferences all over the world|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
Craig Campbell (born 2 March 1980) is a Scottish entrepreneur, digital marketer, SEO specialist, content writer, author and keynote speaker. He is best known for affiliate marketing and has over 18 years of experience as a digital marketer. Campbell specializes in search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), lead generation, mobile marketing, and advertising.
Campbell is considered an expert in social media management and has built a huge network to provide immediate exposure for brands and businesses. He is a renowned digital marketing expert since 2003 with a strong grasp of business networking and social media management.
Campbell is best known for his expertise in gaining online traction for his clients and is considered one of the leading SEO experts in the country. He has been featured in several media outlets such as Forbes, GlobeNewsWire, PRNewswire, and others.
Early life and education
Campbell was born on 2 March 1980 in Glasgow, Scotland. Campbell dropped out of school when he was 16 years old and started working full time at retail stores. He also worked as a car mechanic for over three years. Later, Campbell enrolled at the Shawlands Academy, where he studied for five years.
Campbell started his career in 2003 as a digital marketing freelancer. Initially, he began with a blog and a youtube channel, where he shared his opinions as a subject matter expert. Soon, Campbell gained recognition for his expertise and became a renowned internet entrepreneur. Campbell is a self-taught SEO specialist and offers numerous services such as SEO Audit, SEO Consultancy, Link Building Packages, Online Reputation Management, PPC Management, and others.
In 2010, Campbell joined Ayr United Football Club, a leading football club in Scotland, as a webmaster.
In 2013, Campbell became an SEO consultant and Managing Director of Online SEO Courses, a marketing and advertising firm based in Glasgow, Scotland. Online SEO Courses offers a vast range of SEO training courses and runs a regularly updated website that is known for its specialized techniques in Search Engine Optimisation.
Campbell has released several courses and books concerning the digital marketing industry. He also runs a highly active YouTube channel and a podcast channel where he shares his experience and pro-tips as a marketing expert.
Campbell is a highly acclaimed keynote speaker, he has addressed several events globally where he talked about the importance of digital marketing and the role of search engine optimization. Campbell in these events shares his expertise in making money online and guiding people how to grow and scale their businesses by leveraging Search Engine Optimisation.
Campbell has appeared on over 75 SEMRush webinars as a host and speaker, SEMRush is one of the leading tool providers in the Digital Marketing industry. He has also been featured in multiple UK soaps over the years, with parts in River City and Hollyoaks.
- SEO Link Building: Learn to build links the right way, published in 2020
- PBNs for SEO Link Building, How to do it?: PBNS are a big part of SEO if done properly, published in 2020
- Building SEO Authority: Gaining Trust and Relevance by Publishing on Amazon and Building Links, published in 2020
Campbell is married to Lauren Campbell, and they have a son named Charlie.
Campbell is passionate about watching football and is a keen Glasgow Rangers and Manchester United fan.
In the media
- "Glasgow SEO Expert Craig Campbell Shares Advice For Young SEO Entrepreneurs". Forbes India. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- SEO, Craig Campbell. "SEO expert Craig Campbell becomes highest-paid Scottish businessman on YouTube with six-figure sponsorship deal as he overtakes 10 Downing Street on subscriber numbers". www.prnewswire.co.uk. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- "Craig Campbell". IMDb. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- "SEMrush profile — Craig Campbell". Semrush Blog. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- "Craig Campbell - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- "amazon". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- Craig-Campbell-.jpgBornFebruary 3, Craig Campbell; Specialist, United Kingdom🏳️ NationalityUnited Kingdom💼 OccupationSEO; Speaker, Digital Marketing. "Craig Campbell (SEO Specialist) - EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki". en.everybodywiki.com. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- "Craig Campbell". Entrepreneur Wiki. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- "Craig Campbell - WikiAlpha". en.wikialpha.org. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- SEO, Craig Campbell (13 October 2020). "Craig Campbell SEO Gets Six-Figure Youtube Channel Sponsor". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 29 December 2020.