Clement A. Ogaja
Clement A. Ogaja
|Education||BSc (First Class) in Surveying (Geomatics)|
|Alma mater||University of Nairobi|
Clement A. Ogaja is a researcher who works as a geodesist at the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Previously, he was a professor of geomatics engineering at California State University, Fresno, having also worked on space geodesy at Geoscience Australia in Canberra.   
Early life and education
He earned his BSc (First Class) in Surveying (Geomatics) from the University of Nairobi in 1997, before moving to Australia where he studied for a PhD in structural health monitoring using Real-time kinematic positioning Global Positioning System and multi-sensor data.
Research and career
Ogaja worked at Geoscience Australia as a postdoctoral researcher after his PhD, before joining California State University, Fresno in 2007 as an assistant professor.     He has worked for Global Positioning System|GPS companies, and has written books and articles on Global Positioning System and Geomatics Engineering. He works on Global Positioning System, GNSS and satellite geodesy.
- Geomatics Engineering: A Practical Guide to Project Design. CRC Press. 2020. International Standard Book Number|ISBN Special:BookSources/978-0-367-86565-8|978-0-367-86565-8.
- Geomatics Engineering: A Practical Guide to Project Design. CRC Press. 2016. International Standard Book Number|ISBN Special:BookSources/978-1-439-89511-5|978-1-439-89511-5.
- Geomatics Engineering: A Practical Guide to Project Design. CRC Press. 2010. International Standard Book Number|ISBN Special:BookSources/978-1-439-81743-8|978-1-439-81743-8.
- Applied GPS for Engineers and Project Managers. ASCE Press. 2011. International Standard Book Number|ISBN Special:BookSources/978-0-784-41150-6|978-0-784-41150-6.
- A Framework in Support of Structural Monitoring by Real Time Kinematic GPS and Multisensor Data. University of New South Wales. 2002. International Standard Book Number|ISBN Special:BookSources/978-0-733-41958-4|978-0-733-41958-4.
- Clement Ogaja publications indexed by Google Scholar
- Ogaja, Clement (2002). A framework in support of structural monitoring by real time kinematic GPS and multisensor data. http://handle.unsw.edu.au/1959.4/18662 (PhD thesis). UNSW Sydney. OCLC 223356108.
- . "ASCE Introduces Book on GPS Application for Civil Engineers", GISuser.com, 8 August 2011. Retrieved 29 December 2021
This article "Clement A. Ogaja" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.