Chris Daniel Graffagnino
July 12, 1984
Bronx, New York
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||State University of New York, Empire State College|
|Years active||2011 - present|
|Known for||Crisis management|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Children||Christopher P. Graffagnino (son), Chloe Graffagnino (daughter)|
Chris Graffagnino (born July 12, 1984) is an American entrepreneur, influencer, and traveler. Known for his work in risk and crisis management, Graffagnino has been featured in Yahoo Finance’s 10 Most Influential list of 2020 alongside distinguished entrepreneurs like Gary Vaynerchuck. He has developed global business on and off Wall Street, including co-founding a global risk solutions company. Graffagnino had a background in law enforcement and military operations. Taking his experience in security and risk mitigation to the private sector, Graffagnino has developed niche market areas in crisis management such as security evacuation and repatriation services. He is recognized as a subject matter expert in risk management.
Graffagnino mentors young entrepreneurs in his non-profit mentorship program Settle4Success. In 2020, he was named one of the ten mentors to follow in 2020 by the Yahoo Finance. Graffagnino is working into niche markets including security evacuation, repatriation services, and others.
Graffagnino has travelled the world, collaborating with celebrities and other high-profile public figures and is considered one of the fastest growing entrepreneurs. He is currently responsible for a risk solutions company’s global operations.
Early life and education
Chris Graffagnino was born in the Bronx, NY, in 1984 to Paul and Deborah Graffagnino. He has four siblings - Jennifer, Michael, Vincent, and Alyssa. The Graffagnino family moved to Staten Island in 1995. He attended Port Richmond and Tottenville High Schools. Graffagnino graduated from Tottenville in 2002 and thereafter went to State University of New York, Empire State College where he studied International Relations. Graffagnino pursued a career in law enforcement, and became a NYC Correction Officer where he worked for a few years at Rikers Island. When his father passed away in 2008, Graffagnino joined the US Army National Guard as an Infantryman. In 2010, he served in combat operations in Afghanistan which resulted in him being injured. Graffagnino was awarded the Purple Heart by the U.S. Military.
After returning from Afghanistan, Graffagnino left Law Enforcement and started working as a risk consultant. Graffagnino started working in corporate security for Wall Street companies beginning in 2011. He began developing niche products and services for the risk management industry, such as crisis evacuation and repatriation services. After working in corporate security and developing business for Wall Street companies, Graffagnino co-founded a global risk solutions company in 2016. During this period, Graffagnino continued to travel the world working closely with celebrities and high profile public figures developing business and relationships to provide cutting edge risk management solutions. Continuing his passion of helping others and leveraging his business acumen, Graffagnino founded Settle4Success (2020), a mentorship program for young entrepreneurs. In this program he provides his expertise in developing viable business models and helps the aspiring entrepreneurs to learn and collaborate while they launch their own business.
Chris married Danielle Fischetti in 2014 in Brooklyn, New York at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. In 2016, they had their first child Christopher Paul in Hoboken, NJ. In 2018 they gave birth to their daughter Chloe Margaret in Long Branch, NJ. Currently, Graffagnino lives with his family in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
- Chris Graffagnino was named Yahoo Finance’s 10 Most Influential list of 2020.
- Chris Graffagnino was named Yahoo Finance’s Top 10 Mentors to Follow in 2020.
- "One on One with Entrepreneur Chris Graffagnino". www.wrcbtv.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Top 10 Mentors to Follow in 2020". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Chris Graffagnino Emerges Victorious in the Face of Risk alongside GuardianArc International". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Successful Entrepreneur Chris Graffagnino Premiers a Mentorship Program for Young Entrepreneurs to Achieve Success - Press Release - Digital Journal". www.digitaljournal.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Rising Entrepreneur Chris Graffagnino Mentors Up-and-Coming Business Owners for Success". New York Wire. 2020-07-13. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Chris Graffagnino Emerges Victorious in the Face of Risk alongside GuardianArc International". www.morningstar.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Bulls head soldier is a humble hero". silive. 2011-01-30. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Penske, Tyler (2020-05-04). "Putting the Risk in Risky Business, Chris Graffagnino is The Risk Management Expert That's Changing the Game". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Innovative Entrepreneur Chris Graffagnino Launches 'Settle4Success'". LA Wire. 2020-06-25. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "One on One with Entrepreneur Chris Graffagnino". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Christopher Graffagnino, Danielle Fischetti are married". silive. 2014-10-03. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Entrepreneur Chris Graffagnino Among Top 10 Most Influential People of 2020 by Yahoo Finance". Entertainment Monthly News. 2020-07-10. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Top 10 Mentors to Follow in 2020". Austin News. Retrieved 2020-07-20.