Cesar Cruz (entrepreneur)
Cesar Ricardo Cruz
November 19, 1982
San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Citizenship||United States Of America|
|Alma mater||Nova Southeastern University|
|Years active||2012- present|
|Organization||Sebastian Cruz Couture|
|Known for||Co-Founder of Sebastian Cruz Couture|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
Cesar Cruz (born November 19, 1982) is an American fashion designer and entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of Sebastian Cruz Couture, a Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce luxury menswear brand regarded for its unique bold fashion.
Cruz has consulted for a number of companies and is known for his unique fashion sense. Cruz is also an expert in social media management and has built a huge network to provide immediate exposure for his brand. He is widely recognized for his clothing line and has been featured in several media outlets including Haute Living, LA Weekly, Net News Ledger, Influencive, IB Times, Eurasian Vogue, MSN, Daily Mail, USA Today, and several others. 
Early life and education
Cruz was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico. While growing up he was passionate about building legos. Throughout his childhood, Cruz traveled and lived in different places due to his father’s job including Walnut Creek, California, then Plano Texas, and Puerto Rico. When he was 14, Cruz moved to South Florida, with his family, soon after which his parents got divorced.
Cruz completed his highschool education at Chaminade Madonna College Prep School and graduated in 2001. He later enrolled in Nova Southeastern University, where he pursued a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Business Administration. During his time there, Cruz was involved in several extracurricular activities and was a member of Big Brother Big Sister Foundation, Business Entrepreneurship Club, Marketing Team, and Student Body.
Cruz started his career in 2002 when he joined Circuit City as Retail Sales Manager. He worked for over two years at this firm and then left in 2004 to start his entrepreneurial journey.
In 2004, Cruz founded VQ Motoring, a wheel, and tire eCommerce store. He was associated with this startup for over five years, during which VQ Motoring got featured in several media outlets including Heavy Hitters and Euro Turner. It also sponsored charity events and was ultimately a success under Cruz’s leadership.
In 2008, Cruz founded CRC Investments, a consultancy firm for entrepreneurs that offers advice on a vast range of topics such as trading, investing and also provides seed funding to aspiring entrepreneurs.
In 2011, Cruz started the first family-oriented dating site called DateMyFamily Inc., which was later turned into a TV Show. This startup was inspired by his parent's divorce and watching them date people. The idea was to engage the family and friends during the dating process.
In 2012, Cruz co-founded IMSolutionsX LLC, a marketing firm where he worked as a brand developer for over two years.
In 2014, Cruz co-founded Sebastian Cruz Couture, a revolutionary luxury fashion brand with his wife Natasha Cruz.
Cruz met his wife Natasha Rozenberg in 2003. The couple got married in 2012 and together created Sebastian Cruz Couture. Cruz is fluent in English, Spanish, and Italian.
In the media
- Desk, DN News (2021-01-28). "Sebastian Cruz Couture Emerges As a Luxury Fast Fashion Supernova". Fox Interviewer. Retrieved 2021-03-30.
- "A Glimpse of Sebastian Cruz Couture Pre-Fall Menswear Collection 2021". Vman. Retrieved 2021-03-30.
- "How Sebastian Cruz Couture Became A Global Luxury Fashion Brand". The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com. Retrieved 2021-03-30.
- "Sebastian Cruz Couture: The Making Of A Luxury Brand from Pocket Squares to Debonair Head-to-Toe Suits". Santa Clarita Valley Signal. 2021-01-29. Retrieved 2021-03-30.
- TechBullion, Angela Scott-Briggs (2021-01-29). "From Pocket Squares To Luxury Fashion: Sebastian Cruz Couture Expands Its Products Range". TechBullion. Retrieved 2021-03-30.
- "Sebastian Cruz Couture Launches Its Valentine's Day Campaign". LA Weekly. 2021-01-28. Retrieved 2021-03-30.
- Desk, DN News (2021-01-27). "Sebastian Cruz Couture Unveils Spring/Summer 2021 Collection". Daily Front Row. Retrieved 2021-03-30.
- "Sebastian Cruz Couture - The Luxury Fashion Forerunner To Watch Out For In 2021". Haute Living. 2021-01-21. Retrieved 2021-03-30.