|Services||Provides community-based mental health|
|David C. Guth, Jr. (CEO)|
Centerstone is a non-profit health system that provides community-based mental health and substance use disorder treatments . Centerstone is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and its services are available nationwide in the US through the operation of outpatient clinics, residential programs, telehealth services , and an inpatient hospital and addiction center..
The Centerstone name was first used in 1997, but the organization’s history can be traced back to 1955 when Lowell Engelking and E.W. Williams, MD, spearheaded community discussion about the need for affordable professional mental health services in Columbus, Indiana, leading to the creation of the Center for Behavioral Health. Over the years, Centerstone has grown through mergers and affiliations to include more than 150 physical locations in six states (Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee) and a nationwide network of telehealth and remote providers .
Organizations that are now part of Centerstone include Columbia Area Mental Health Centers, The Harriet Cohn Center, The Dede Wallace Center , The H Group, Dunn Mental Health Center, and Manatee Glens .
In 2018, Centerstone began a partnership with Cohen Veterans Network and now operates two mental health facilities for post 9-11 military veterans and their families. These clinics are in Clarksville, Tennessee, and Jacksonville, Florida.
Centerstone's research institute
Centerstone formally created its Research Institute in 2008 to further the organization's aim to advance the delivery of mental health care. Centerstone's Research Institute comprises three divisions — the Centers for Clinical Excellence, Research and Evaluation and Clinical Informatics..
Centerstone’s Foundation is intended to secure charitable resources that support mental health programs. In addition to fundraising, Centerstone’s Foundation is tasked with providing stewardship of all of its endowments, including disbursements and investments.
Centerstone was awarded a 2020 Golden Stevie Award by The American Business Awards for its 2019 Annual Report featuring a Kintsugi theme. 
In the media
- "Centerstone". Carbondale Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone offeres mental health resources during covid-19 pandemic". Clarksville Now. 15 April 2020. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone of Florida". Senior Connection Center, Inc. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone Military Services". The Hope Line. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone expands foster care to Upper Cumberland Region". The Crossville Chronicle. 17 April 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone Solutions". Bloomberg. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "The Changing Face of M&A". Nashville Medical News. 10 August 2016. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone merges with large Kentucky provider". The Nashville Post. 31 October 2016. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone names veteran GOP official for gov't relations". The Nashville Post. 6 May 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Harriet Cohn Center". Drug Rehabs. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "The H Group". Open Minds. 14 August 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Manatee Glens in Bradenton finalizes affiliation with Centerstone, changes name". The Bradenton Herald. 2 July 2015. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "New military family clinic set to officially open in August". Clarksville Now. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Coronavirus: New Jacksonville mental-health clinic serving veterans, families via telehealth". Florida Times Union. 26 May 2020. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone Research Institute". Open 990. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone's Research Institute Announces Promotions". Nashville Medical News. 1 April 2019. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Centerstone Participates in Fundraising Event at Panera". The Riverbender. 2 December 2019. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Publication Awards". American Business Awards. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- Centerstone facebook page
- Centerstone instagram page
- Centerstone twitter page
- Centerstone youtube channel
- Centerstone, Outpatient Mental Health Services Listing
- Centerstone of America Inc - Company Profile and News
- Working at Centerstone | Glassdoor.co.in
- Centerstone Community Mental Health Centers, Inc - GuideStar
- CenterStone Software - 2020 Reviews, Pricing & Demo
- Centerstone | National Psychology Training Consortium
- Centerstone of Tennessee Inc. | HHS.gov