Bracken P. Darrell
February 7, 1963
|Residence||San Francisco, CA|
|Other names||Bracken P Darrell|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||Master of Business Administration|
|Occupation||President and CEO of Logitech|
|Employer||Logitech, PepsiCo, Arthur Anderson, General Electric Company, Procter & Gamble, Braun|
|Board member of||Logitech, Life Biosciences, Harvard Business School|
Early life and Education
Darrell was born on February 7, 1963 in Owensboro, Kentucky. His mother was a first grade teacher and his father was a college professor. Darrell received a bachelor's degree in Arts from Hendrix College in 1985 and an Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Harvard University in 1991.
Darrell is the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Logitech, succeeding Guerrino De Luca. On April 9, 2012, Logitech announced that Darrell would join the company as president in 2012 and move into the role of CEO in 2013.
Darrell began his career with positions at PepsiCo and Arthur Anderson before joining General Electric Company for five years. He went on to work at Procter & Gamble for 12 years, ending his tenure there as president of Braun. He then served as executive VP of Whirlpool Corporation and president of Whirlpool EMEA before joining Logitech.
Darrell currently sits on the Board of Directors for Logitech and Life Biosciences. He currently serves on the Board of Advisors for Harvard Business School and previously served on the Board of Trustees for Hendrix College from 2009 to 2015.
Bracken Darrell interviews and speech
- "Logitech selects Bracken Darrell as president right now, next CEO in 2013". Engadget.
- "Logitech CEO on a 'Do or Die' Situation". CNBC. February 7, 2013.
- Bryant, Adam (August 19, 2016). "Bracken Darrell of Logitech: Be Sure to Tell the Boss What's Wrong" – via NYTimes.com.
- "Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com.
- "Logitech International S.A." www.marketwatch.com.
- "Life Biosciences Adds Bracken Darrell to Board". Citybizlist.
- "Bracken P. Darrell". Hendrix College.