Number of locations
Board Infinity is an Ed-Tech platform founded by Abhay Gupta and Sumesh Nair in 2017. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India, with offices in two other locations and global operations.
Board Infinity is designed for students and jobseekers and offers a vast range of career consultation services and learning courses. Since its inception. The company has partnered with over 140 potential recruiters and 400 universities with the aim to bridge the gap between the industry and students. Industry giants such as Accenture, Sony, Future Group, Lenskart, Byju's, eClerx, Ugam Solutions, and Flipkart are among Board Infinity's recruiting partners. The university partners of this firm include IIM Nagpur, IIM Sambalpur, IIM Kashipur, XLRI, SPJIMR, SDA Bocconi School of Management, and many others.
Board Infinity was founded in 2017 by Abhay Gupta and Sumesh Nair, the alumni of the prestigious SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai who specialize in business and management and are regarded for their contribution to the Ed-tech industry. Abhay serves as the COO of this firm and Sumesh as the CEO.
The idea behind the inception of this platform was their long-standing experience of students struggling to find jobs and elevate their careers on social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn. The founders decided to then establish Board Infinity as a one-stop platform to connect students with distinguished coaches from industries to land upon suitable opportunities by filling the skill gap through short-term courses. Within a year of its launch, Board Infinity launched its Beta version and scaled to 15000+ users in two months by partnering with over 45 colleges and 9 companies.
Board Infinity was founded with the goal of assisting students and early career professionals in realizing their full potential through one-on-one coaching from industry leaders. Through its platform, the company also assists these job seekers in discovering new prospects. The highlighting features of Board Infinity include numerous career services and placement opportunities, over 100+ hours of hands-on assignments, weekly industry guest sessions and workshops, 1:1 evaluations and doubt clearing sessions, lifetime access to course content, 24X7 support through discussion form, 1:1 placement preparation, live projects & hackathons, continuous mocks, viva and feedback sessions and electives & specializations to name a few. As of 2021, Board Infinity has scaled to accommodate more than 1200 experts impacting over 1,00,000 learners.
Board Infinity has raised $3.2 Million in two funding rounds. Ex-CFO of Infoedge (Naukri.com), CEO of Careers360, MD of Accenture Strategy Dubai, Partners from Bain, BCG, co-founder of Fynd, ex-CXOs of Axis Bank, AVP Product at Byjus are among the company's qualified retail investors.
Products and services
Board Infinity offers a vast range of courses which include:
- Learning Path: Students can take Job-Assured Programs as part of this course category. It assists job seekers in advancing their careers by assisting them in acquiring in-demand skills through industry expert coaches. Data Science Courses, Digital Marketing Courses, Full Stack Developer Courses, Software Developer Courses, Sales Courses, AI Courses, and other specialties are among the subjects addressed.
- Personalized Courses: This course offers one-on-one live coaching, lifetime course content, and personal mentoring from top language industry professionals. Depending on a learner's learning needs, the customized course structure offers three variations.
- Micro-Learning: Short-term beginner-friendly courses such as Big Data, Power BI, Cyber Security, Python Programming, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Affiliate Marketing, and Angular JS are examples of this course genre. Case studies and assignments are also part of this course style. Candidates are given a certificate of completion after completing the courses.
- Free Courses: Board Infinity also offers a variety of free courses such as Resume Building, Python for Data Science, GD Preparation, Aptitude Test Preparation, Interview Preparation, Grooming and Etiquette Training, and Grooming and Etiquette Training to help students and early career professionals learn the fundamentals of any in-demand skill at their own pace and receive a certificate of completion.
- "Board Infinity - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- Verma, Amit (13 December 2017). "This Platform Uses Smart Algorithms, Human Intervention and AI to Help Discover Careers and the Right Jobs". Startup Success Stories India - News & Updates for Indian Entrepreneurs. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "EdTech Board Infinity Launches 1:1 Post-higher Education Career Coaching & Skill Tutoring Marketplace". BW Education. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- Release, ANI Press. "Board Infinity achieves a revenue growth of 400 per cent over FY 19". www.business-standard.com. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- Nair, Sumesh (6 December 2018). "Last Mile Training – The Missing Part in Higher Education". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- Verma, Amit (21 November 2019). "Career-Tech Start-up Board Infinity Organized Virtual Hiring Drive". Startup Success Stories India - News & Updates for Indian Entrepreneurs. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- Team, Editorial. "Board Infinity Sees 400% Increase of Learners Since Lockdown". EdTechReview. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "Hiring sentiments improve, still far below pre-COVID times". Business Today. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "Online Lessons". Business Today. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "Coronavirus Impact: How ed-tech firms have taken to advertising to up userbase". The Financial Express. 30 March 2020. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "Where are the jobs of the future?". epaper.hindustantimes.com/. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "Reshaping the Future of Educators and learners". Startup Urban. 21 June 2020. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- Sharma, Sunil (13 November 2019). "Board Infinity Saw Participation of 64 New Age Tech Companies in a Virtual Hiring Drive · EasyShiksha". EasyShiksha. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "64 new-age tech companies in Board Infinity's Virtual Hiring Drive". EducationWorld. 16 November 2019. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "Board Infinity: A Catalyst for Career Acceleration". Insights Success. 28 March 2019. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "career tech start board infinity organized virtual hiring drive". indianweb2.com. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "People Matters - Interstitial Site — People Matters". www.peoplematters.in. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "Board Infinity Introduced Microlearning Education Continuity COVID-19". Europes Leading Startup Magazine. 9 April 2020. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- Release, Press. "Board Infinity Saw Participation of 64 New Age Tech Companies in a Virtual Hiring Drive". siliconindia. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- Das, Sejuti (14 April 2020). "Board Infinity Introduces AI & Data Structure Microlearning Amid COVID-19 Lockdown". Analytics India Magazine. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "Board Infinity achieves a revenue growth of 400 per cent over FY 19". ANI News. Retrieved 31 August 2021.
- "Board Infinity Announces Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Programs". www.digitalterminal.in. Retrieved 31 August 2021.