The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Bernard Buachi (Born Bernard Elikem Buachi, 15th October 1986) is a freelance journalist and blogger from Ghana. He is the Editor-in-chief for rawgist.com and ghanagong.com, a Ghanaian website that publishes news about happenings in Ghana and Africa.
Bernard Buachi had his basic school at Boso L/A Junior Secondary School in the Eastern region of Ghana. He attended Bishop Herman College in Kpando where he studied General Science for his secondary School education in 2003 after which he obtained Diploma in Human Resource management (June, 2009) at the Institute of commercial Management in London. He later graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
Life and Career
Bernard Buachi was born to Mr. Andrews Korku Buachi and Victoria Emefa Yawa Buadi. He is married with 3 children. He began his journalism career when he joined a campus based radio station, Focus FM while at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Kumasi. He rose through the ranks from a reporter, News anchor, talk show host and eventually became the News editor of the station. In 2006 Bernard Buachi joined Asta FM, Techiman in the Brong Ahafo region as the News Editor.
2018 Best media personality, United Clergy International Association.
- Essien, John. "Bernard Buachi Advises student journalists to protect the image of KNUST - Todays Profile". todaysprofile.com. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
- "Bernard Buachi welcomes first child". Focus Fm. 2020-01-28. Retrieved 2020-03-28.
- Essien, John. "Managing Editor of rawgist.com grabs wife - Todays Profile". todaysprofile.com. Retrieved 2020-03-28.
- "Rawgist.com/ghanagong.com editor welcomes twins » Ghana Gong". Ghana Gong. 2019-11-16. Retrieved 2020-03-28.
- Online, Peace FM; Online, Peace FM. "I'll Give Konadu A Bouquet Of Flowers If She Gets 30% - Ben Ephson". m.peacefmonline.com. Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- "ACE Hiplife Artiste Graduates From KNUST". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- "Biometric Registration Exercise Data Entry Clerks Want More Money". GhanaSoccernet. Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- "'KNUST will not be in a hurry to review grading system'". MyJoyOnline.com. 2010-07-22. Retrieved 2020-03-28.
- "Media Profile of Bernard Elikem Buachi » Ghana Gong". Ghana Gong. 2018-10-14. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
- Observer, Michael Ofosu Afriyie/ Ashanti Regional Editor-Ghanaian (2018-05-02). "Bernard Buachi wins Global Award". Raw Gist. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
|first=has generic name (help)
This article "Bernard Buachi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.