Ben Guez (entrepreneur)
November 13, 1988
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
Ben Guez (born 13 November 1988) is a French-American serial entrepreneur, angel investor, and actor. He is the founder of Laxir and Zentap, two leading digital marketing firms operating in the media and real-estate industry, respectively. He also works as a digital marketing advisor for StarNews Mobile.
Guez is regarded amongst the country’s top marketing experts, with a decade-long experience as an industry specialist. As an angel investor, he has also invested in a number of projects such as Seiren, Kloe, and others. Guez has gained recognition as a prolific digital brand builder and has created a huge network to provide immediate exposure for brands and businesses.
Apart from that, Guez has also been a part of the award-winning movie Marie Claire and Carol Burnett Talk show on Netflix: “A Little Help.” He has been featured in several media outlets for his fast-paced entrepreneurial stride such as CNN Money, Thrive Global, BuzzFeed, and Founder Guide.
Early life and education
Guez was born on 13 November 1988 in Nice, France. After completing his high school education, Guez enrolled in the Paris Dauphine University, where he did a year-long course in business strategy and then moved to California, U.S. in order to pursue a management degree in the University of California Riverside (UCR). Later in 2021, Guez became an Accelerator Participant at Yellow.
Guez started his career in 2010, right after graduating from college in the advisory strategy department of Groupe Partouche, where he worked for three months and then decided to embark on his entrepreneurial journey.
In 2015, Guez founded Laxir, a marketing and advertising firm headquartered in LA, California. Under the leadership of Guez, Laxir landed a number of prolific clients, including Moet & Chandon and Lionsgate. The company is known as one of the leading full-service marketing agencies in the country and also offers blockchain development and business consulting services.
In 2018, Guez started Zentap with Eyal Cohen, a cloud-based marketing firm operating in the real estate industry and helping clients streamline their digital presence.
In 2020, Guez started investing in startups across multiple industries like Kloe and Seiren. He also became a digital marketing advisor for StarNews Mobile.
Apart from his successful career as an entrepreneur, Guez has also starred in the 2016 award-winning short movie - Marie Claire, where he played the role of Jude. Later, he participated in Carol Burnett's new Netflix show, A Little Help, in which celebrities such as Mark Cuban and DJ Khaled talk about an issue they're facing and get advice from kids aged five to nine.
In the media
- "Ben Guez - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 8 November 2021.
- "Eyal Cohen". Forbes. Retrieved 8 November 2021.
- O'Brien, Sara Ashley (18 September 2014). "How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it". CNNMoney. Retrieved 8 November 2021.
- ""I learned the hard way that authenticity is essential in marketing. It's not about quantity, but quality" with Ben Guez and Candice Georgiadis". thriveglobal.com. Retrieved 8 November 2021.
- "Ben Guez". F6S. Retrieved 8 November 2021.
- "How a French Immigrant Made it in America | Founder's Guide". foundersguide.com. 18 February 2016. Retrieved 8 November 2021.
- "Seiren Agency Helps Influencers Monetize Their Following Through OnlyFans Management - TheMarketersDaily.com". themarketersdaily.com. Retrieved 8 November 2021.
- "Ben Guez - Founder of kloe". ideamensch.com. 22 September 2020. Retrieved 8 November 2021.
- "Marie Claire (Short 2016) - IMDb". imdb.com. Retrieved 8 November 2021.