|Born||January 1, 1988|
|Organization||The Bridge Technology|
|Height||190 cm (6 ft 3 in)|
Kaddoura is regarded as one of the leading social media specialists for his expertise in obtaining internet traction for his customers. Kaddoura is an expert in advertising, app development, and business development, as well as providing new business ideas. He's worked with a slew of high-profile clients, establishing a huge network that allows brands and enterprises to get rapid visibility.
Kaddoura has been featured in several media outlets including The Cowboy Channel, Time Bulletin, Daily Advent, Apsters Media, WBOC, RFDTV, and others.
Early life and education
Kaddoura was born on 1 January 1988 in Dubai. He grew up with three siblings, a brother and two sisters named Ahmad, Reem, and Hanan.
After completing his high school education, Kaddoura enrolled in the American University in Dubai, where he pursued engineering. He also did an Advanced Professional Course in Digital Marketing from DigiGYAN Institute of Professional Training and Social Media Marketing at My Media Consultancy.
Kaddoura started his career in 2007 as a sales executive at Al Masar General Trading. After working for over two years at this firm, he joined My Media Consultancy.
Kaddoura served as a general manager for over two years at My Media Consultancy where he was responsible for directing, promoting, and coordinating the cooperative's operations to maximize savings, improve the overall efficiency and get greater ROI.
In 2013 Kaddoura became a CRM agent for CRM Middle East. He worked for over a year there and was responsible for conducting inbound and outgoing calls, handling emails, face-to-face interactions, and mail, along with understanding the client's customer service philosophy and appropriately analyzing customer feedback. He had to ascertain that the consumer is satisfied with the quality of BMW, Audi, and Range Rover service centers.
In 2014 Kaddoura started working for Audi Volkswagen customer care center, and then a year later, after gaining substantial experience became a freelance marketing personality. Kaddoura has used his skills to turn a number of small firms into global behemoths. He also acts as a mentor to young entrepreneurs, providing them with experienced advice on the issue. Kaddoura seeks to take new enterprises to new heights and help them gain online traction. In 2016, Kaddoura joined Fast Building Contracting as a digital marketing specialist, where he worked for over two years conceptualizing and executing social media strategies.
In 2018, Kaddoura founded The Bridge Technology, specialized in technology and Artificial intelligence. The Bridge Technology has grown to become one of the industry's fastest-growing social media management organizations under Kaddoura’s guidance.
Apart from that, Kaddoura is also the author of Social Media: A Blessing and A Curse, which was published in 2021.
Licenses and certifications
- Honor of Service, International Telecommunication Union, Issued in 2013
- Social Media Marketing Certification Exam, Podium, Issued in 2016
- Advanced Professional Course in Digital Marketing, DigiGyan Institute of Professional Training, Issued in 2016
Kaddoura is fluent in Arabic and English.
- KR, Srivatsa (11 February 2022). "Spanning the Globe: This Digital Marketer's Approach Caters To Different Cultures Around the World". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 31 August 2022.
- "Ayman Kaddoura". IMDb. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "timebulletin". www.timebulletin.com. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Ayman Kaddoura - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Transforming The Business World Through Digital Marketing—The Journey of Ayman Kaddoura | The Los Angeles Tribune". thelosangelestribune.com. 26 April 2022. Retrieved 31 August 2022.
- "Clients are all Praise for Ayman Kaddoura's out-of-the-box Online Marketing and Promotion Strategies". The Open News. 2021-01-07. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- Ingram, Colin (6 May 2022). "An Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer, and Web Developer—Ayman Kaddoura A Business Wizard". NYK Daily. Retrieved 31 August 2022.
- SouthFloridaReporter.com, Special to (15 December 2021). "What Does Ayman Kaddoura, A Digital Marketing Guru Think About Social Media Marketing?". South Florida Reporter. Retrieved 31 August 2022.
- "UAE Social Founder and Marketing Expert Ayman Kaddoura Continues to Help Businesses Make More Massive Sales". DATA SOURCE HUB. 2021-01-11. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Web Developer and Marketing Strategist Ayman Koddoura Feels Online Ventures will only Grow in 2021". Apsters Media. 2021-01-09. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Ayman Kaddoura – A Man Known For His Digital Marketing Expertise". dailyguardian.ae. Retrieved 31 August 2022.
- ""Bridging" the gap in the vast digital landscape with "The Bridge Technology," seasoned entrepreneur Ayman Kaddoura has come a long way. - News". Khaleej Times. Retrieved 31 August 2022.
- Ahmed, Shahbaz (13 February 2022). "Wizard Entrepreneur Ayman Kaddoura - The Founder of Bridge Technology Dubai's Famous Digital Marketing Agency". The Good Men Project. Retrieved 31 August 2022.
- "Ayman Kaddoura Of The Bridge Technology To Launch New Dating App – Meetoory - Opera News". www.dailyadvent.com. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "'It Is Important to Be a Jack of All in Digital Marketing,' Says Expert Ayman Kaddoura - Influencive". www.influencive.com. Retrieved 31 August 2022.
- Kaddoura, Ayman. "Social Media: A Blessing and A Curse: English". amazon. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
- "Best books by Ayman kaddoura". The Business Times. 19 February 2022. Retrieved 31 August 2022.