|Add a Photo|
|Organization||Poem Atlas (Founder)|
Papachristodoulou studied poetic practice at the University of Surrey and [oyal Holloway, University of London.
Since her debut in 2016, Papachristodoulou has written seven poetry collections and pamphlets including Stargazing (published by Guillemot Press) and Astropolis (Hesterglock Press). She won the Pebeo Mixed Media Art Prize in 2016, and her visual work has been showcased at contemporary visual poetry exhibitions across the UK, including at the National Poetry Library and The Poetry Society’s Poetry Café.
- Temporary Spaces, co-edited with Nic Stringer (Pamenar Press, 2020)
- Blockplay (Hesterglock Press, 2019)
- Stargazing (Guillemot Press, 2019)
- Almost a Dream (Sampson Low, 2019)
- Clockwork (Ampersand Publishing, 2018)
- Astropolis (Haverthorn Press, 2018)
- Almost a Nightmare (Sampson Low, 2017)
- "Astra Papachristodoulou". Guillemot Press.
- "About | Poem Atlas London, UK". Poem Atlas. Retrieved 2020-08-26.
- "Competition - Mixed Media Competition 2016". Pebeo.
- "A new generation of poets emerges on Instagram". National Poetry Library. 2018-06-20. Retrieved 2020-08-26.
- "Temporary spaces – The Poetry Society". poetrysociety.org.uk. Retrieved 2020-08-26.
- Official website
- Poem Atlas website
- The Poetry Society page
- Records of Astra Papachristodoulou are held by the National Poetry Library
This article "Astra Papachristodoulou" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.