|Industry||Aged care operator|
Arvida Group Limited is a New Zealand retirement village and aged care operator. It is listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange and is a member of the NZX 50 Index.
The business was formed in 2014 when it amalgamated 18 retirement communities and successfully completed an IPO. Since then, a further 14 retirement communities have been acquired and integrated. The most recent acquisitions were completed in 2019 when Arvida acquired three villages for $180 million.
Assets have increased from $350 million NZD at the time of IPO to almost $2.0 Billion NZD as at 31 March 2020.
A range of living options are available to residents covering the full continuum of care from independent living to full assisted living care. Arvida has a high needs-based composition to its portfolio. Arvida currently has 25 certified care centres providing a range of services; hospital (geriatric medical), rest home, dementia, and residential disability. 80% of Arvida's care centres have achieved the the gold standard of four-year Ministry of Health certification. Occupancy recorded in its care centres at 95% is consistently above the national average rate at 89.5%.
Other notable competitors to Arvida in the New Zealand include Ryman Healthcare, Metlifecare, Oceania, BUPA, and Summerset Holdings.
- "ARV Arvida Group Limited Ordinary Shares - NZX, New Zealand's Exchange". www.nzx.com. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "Arvida posts $42.6m full year net profit". RNZ. 2020-05-26. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "Arvida completes $80 million IPO". Scoop News. 18 December 2014. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "Arvida splashes out $180m on three luxury retirement villages in Tauranga and Queenstown". Stuff. 2019-06-24. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "NZX, New Zealand's Exchange". www.nzx.com. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "My DHB". Ministry of Health NZ. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "Arvida Annual Report 2020, p.28" (PDF). Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "Announcement | Direct Broking". www.directbroking.co.nz. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "Occupancy for 31 March 2020 Quarter" (PDF). 31 March 2020. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
Arvida Group Limited website
This article "Arvida Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.