|Add a Photo|
|Birth name||Arshpreet Singh Braich|
|Born||29 October 1997|
Arshpreet Braich "Arsh" Braich (born 29 October 1997) is an Indian Pop Singer known for his work in Music of Punjab. He is most popular for his Debut song "Doraemon" which ended up being a big hit in 2020.
Originated from a small Village Kila Braich in Punjab, Vocalist Arsh Braich understood that he could sing, and sing rather well in his early life when he took part in a Annual festival during his School Years at Guru Nanak Public School, Mullanpur Ludhiana. Additionally, He acquired this stunning voice from his dad, who himself is a Devotional Singer(Dhadi). He used to hear him out while his father practiced at home and consistently tried to copy him. After finishing his academics from Mullanpur this Boy from Ludhiana, then moved to Canada for Further Studies. Along with studies, he always took every chance given to him with both hands. He also participated in one of the famous TV Reality show facilitated by Prime Asia Television in Canada. He started his career by featuring in a song named "The Boss" in early 2020.His enormous break in the music industry accompanied with the Music Video of song "Doraemon".
Arsh hails from Braich, Punjab, India was born on 29 October 1997 to father Dilbag Singh Braich. Arsh had a great interest in his studies, he was a brilliant student and always used to top in every field whether its Studies, Sports or any other Co-curricular activities. Arsh discovered his singing skills in his early childhood, and sing along with his father, when his father used to rehearse at home. Arsh participated and won in an Inter-school competition when he was in grade 7, and that's when he discovered his actual singing talent. After this, Arsh won many other singing competition. Arsh got his permanent Residency in Canada and emigrated there, he completed his Electro-mechanical degree from Sheridan College, Brampton. He released his Debut Song "Doraemon" in July, 2020.
After completing his degree, Arsh worked as an IT Professional. In terms of Singing, he build his singing career as an social media influencer. Arsh has a fan following of 600k+ in Aug, 2020 on a video creating app "TikTok" not only from Punjab but from many other countries. Currently, he is much active on Instagram and getting a lot of popularity as usual. His Debut Song "Doraemon" was a great hit on YouTube (4M+ Views) as well as on other apps like TikTok and Instagram. Later in February 2021, he released a Valentine Special Romantic song named "Copyright" on Nupur Audio's YouTube Channel which was penned by Guru Sekhon and the music was given by DarkCello Music.
- Doraemon (2020)
- Copyright (2021)
In the media
- Kaur, Gurnaaz (10 November 2020). "Arsh Braich Talks about his career". The Tribune. Retrieved 2 March 2021.
- News, TNN (20 November 2020). "Arsh Braich reveals his inspiration in Singing". Entertainment Times. Retrieved 2 March 2021.
- Life+Style, Tribune (10 November 2020). "Arsh Braich's learnings in SInging". Tribune India. pp. 1–1. Retrieved 2 March 2021.
- Preece, Dr. Mary (2017). Sheridan's 49th Annual Convocation. Ontario, Canada: Sheridan College. pp. 40–41.
- E-Times, Music (20 November 2020). "(From a Short Video App User to a Singer) Arsh Braich talks about his Success Story from Tiktok in Question#4". Times of India. Retrieved 2 March 2021.
- Connect FM 91.5, Jasmine (10 February 2021). "Arsh is on the right track!". Connect FM Canada 91.5. Retrieved 2 March 2021.