Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|Alma mater||Florida State University|
|Occupation||Real estate developer|
Andrew Shader is a serial entrepreneur, real estate developer, and investor. He is the founder of ACS Properties, a real estate firm headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He specializes in real estate scouting, property development, and long-term investments in value-added properties.
Shader in his diversified career has held numerous positions, ranging from Office Manager to CFO in multiple companies. He has worked with a number of high-profile clientele and is known to build close professional relationships with them.
Shader harbors a vast range of skill sets which include accounting, strategic planning, public relations, hospitality management, team building, and public speaking. His industry insights have garnered significant interest across various media outlets such as Tech Bullion, Business News Ledger, Pulse Headlines, and others.
Early life and education
Shader was born and brought up in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He later completed his college education from Florida State University in 2011, acquiring a Bachelor of Science degree, with a specialization in Business Management and Marketing.
Soon after his graduation, Shader landed a job at Northstar Health Corp, where he worked up to become a head officer. He was responsible for the marketing of the insurance sector via phone sales. During his time there, Shader acquired substantial experience in management, training, technology, and accounting.
In 2012, Shader began his entrepreneurial journey by establishing the Health Alliance Group with his brother Corey Shader. He worked for three years at this venture, simultaneously serving as the CEO of National Health Solutions.
In 2016, Shader entered the real estate business with the foundation of ACS properties, which he also established with his brother. ACS focuses on investing and building using a model that increases the value of their investments by 60%. Apart from that Shader also serves as the CFO of the Alliance Marketing Corp., another firm owned by him and his brother.
Under his leadership, Shader’s ventures have become the fastest-growing businesses across various industry verticals with an employee population of over 300. Shader also got featured in the TV show Curb Your Enthusiasm in 2020 after winning a guest appearance while participating in a charity event to assist fund medical expenditures and living expenses for cancer patients.
Shader is passionate about the outdoors and competitive sports. He loves Hiking and Golfing. In his free time, Shader likes to hang out with his friends and family. Shader is also an avid reader with a knack for intellectual exploration.
- "Andrew Shader". IMDb. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "Andrew Shader - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- TechBullion, Angela Scott-Briggs (20 August 2021). "Andrew Shader Explains Why Real Estate Is Surpassing Stocks in Value". TechBullion. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "Andrew Shader Explains Why Home Builders Are Ramping Up Construction « MarketersMEDIA – Press Release Distribution Services – News Release Distribution Services". marketersmedia.com. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "Andrew Shader Takes a Closer Look at Buying Property Off-Market: What Are You Looking For?". www.pulseheadlines.com. 2 June 2021. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "Andrew Shader, Real Estate Developer, Explains Why South Florida Real Estate Is Still Booming After Pandemic". einnews.com. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "Shopping Center In Oakland Park Sells For $11M". The Real Deal South Florida. 19 February 2021. Retrieved 13 October 2021.