|Born||April 29, 1969|
Rochester New York
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Andi Kovel (born April 29, 1969, in Rochester New York) is an American designer, installation artist and glass artist best known for her celebrity appearance on the Netflix original series Blown Away (TV series) Season 2, and for her ADG Excellence in Production Design Award nominated home accessories brand Esque Studio.., by helping redefine hand-blown glass as high design and functional art.
In 2018, she won best lighting design of the year from NYCXDESIGN and Interior Design Magazine in collaboration with Harry Allen Design
- "Esque Studio | Hand blown Glass". Esque Studio | Hand blown Glass. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- "in the kitchen with: andi kovel – Design*Sponge". www.designsponge.com. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- Oregonian/OregonLive, Kristi Turnquist | The (2021-01-22). "Portland designer competes on Netflix's glassblowing series, 'Blown Away'". oregonlive. Retrieved 2021-09-02.
- World, Republic. "'Blown Away' season 2 cast list and details about the contestants". Republic World. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- "Emily Katz". Frances May. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- Suqi, Rima (2019-05-07). "You Call That a Vase?". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- "Shanghai Museum of Glass: Keep it Glassy". Esque Studio | Hand blown Glass. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- Contessanally (2016-05-25). "contessanally: New York: MoMa - NYCxDESIGN Awards". contessanally. Retrieved 2021-03-29.