The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Amr Kamel Mohamed Taher Omar|
April 25, 1982
Amr Kamel Mohamed Taher Omar; Egyptian writer, author, researcher and pharmacist. His second published book (The Villains: How do we love movie villains) is considered to be the first Arabic research which traces the phenomenon of sympathetic villains in Hollywood movies from literal - psychological - philosophical - ideological - historical - economical and political points of view.
Born in 25 April 1982 in the northern Egyptian city of Alexandria, He graduated from the faculty of pharmacy in 2004. After that he studied marketing, and started writing his first book in 2006.
- Trojan horse: The ideological raid on the Sunni society - Research, published in 2010, Dar Al Glemy.
- The Villains: How do we love movie villains - Research, published in 2016, dar Laila, then republished in 2017, Kotobna.
- 1986: A night where life has changed - Novel about Chernobyl disaster, published in 2019, Kotobna.
- كامل, عمرو; طه, كريم; الهمشري, محمد; ليلى, دار. الأشرار: The Villains. Dar Lila. ISBN 978-977-810-002-0.
- الخبر, كتب; القاهرة, الجريدة-. "«الأشرار»... يرصد ظلال الشر في حياتنا". www.aljarida.com (in العربية). Retrieved 2020-03-12.
- El Seddiq, Hazem. "Hazcast, interview with Amr Kamel".
- "عمرو كامل عمر". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 2020-03-12.