The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Known for||Host of the Humanities for Humans podcast|
Amine Zidouh is a writer, a filmmaker and a professor at Bucknell University. He is also known as the host of the Humanities for Humans podcast. His work focus on issues related to language and power, decolonial studies and social justice.  His most influential works include: Phantom Arabic, Dislocated French as well as Poetics and Politics of Engaged Desire, a book that he co-edited with Ralph Heyndels.
His films include LINC, which recounts the story of a couple trying to survive in a world where love is a crime. as well as Mo7amed which is a collection of 7 short films that all revolve around characters that share the same name but very different views of the world, who all find their lives being strangely entangled. Both films were nominated for best picture award at the Canes Film Festival, organized at the University of Miami.
Amine Zidouh is the author of many books, including:
- News-Media and Transformation of Reality during the Egyptian Revolution
- Poetics and Politics of Engaged Desire
- Not So Common Sense; Same Words Different Grammar
- Critical Study of Rowson’s Slaves in Algiers; or, A Struggle for Freedom.
- "Assistant Professor of French & Francophone Studies". www.bucknell.edu. Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- "Amazon.com". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- "Humanities for Humans". Spotify. Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- "GRIN - Amine Zidouh". www.grin.com. Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- "Amine Zidouh | University of Miami - Academia.edu". miami.academia.edu. Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- "Scholarship - University of Miami". scholarship.miami.edu. Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- Poétique et politique du désir engagé : autour d'Abdellah Taïa. Abdellah Taïa, Ralph Heyndels, Amine Zidouh. Paris. 2020. ISBN 979-10-94898-76-5. OCLC 1222796678.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Editions Passage(s)" (in français). Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- "Ralph Heyndels". people.miami.edu. Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- Zidouh, Amine (2016-12-28), Mo7amed (Short, Drama), AmineLove Production, retrieved 2021-05-09
- "Home". canesfilmfestival. Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- "GRIN - News-Media and Transformation of Reality during the Egyptian Revolution". www.grin.com. Retrieved 2021-05-09.
- Zidouh, Amine (2012). News-Media and Transformation of Reality during the Egyptian Revolution. München. ISBN 978-3-656-17214-7. OCLC 864046867.
- Zidouh, Amine; Heyndels, Ralph (2020-11-01). "Poétique et politique du désir engagé : autour d'Abdellah Taïa = Poetics and politics of engaged desire : around Abdellah Taïa". Faculty Books.
- Zidouh, Amine (2017). Not so 'Common' sense : same words, different grammar. [Place of publication not identified]: [Independently published]. ISBN 978-1-5497-5092-2. OCLC 1089197412.
- Zidouh, Amine (2017-09-14). "Not So 'Common' Sense : Same Words, Different Grammar". Faculty Books.
- Zidouh, Amine (2016). Critical Study of Rowson's Slaves in Algiers; Or a Struggle for Freedom. Berlin: Grin publishing. ISBN 9783656174172.
This article "Amine Zidouh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.