|Born||November 1, 2002|
|Education||High school, Paris|
|Organization||French national team|
|Known for||Champion of France|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (160 cm)|
Ambrine Zitouni (born 1 November 2002) is a French- Algerian boxer. She is widely regarded as one of the significant growing boxers. Zitouni is a three time boxing champion in France and was also a two times regional champion.
Born in Toulouse, France, Zitouni comes from a family of boxers and has seen boxing very closely from her childhood. She is also an aspiring Olympic boxer from France.
Early life and education
Ambrine Zitouni was born 1 November 2002. She was born in Toulouse but resides in Paris. She belongs to a family of boxers and had developed a keen interest since her childhood. Zitouni began boxing as an amateur boxer and started following her dream to be an Olympics champion.
Zitouni started boxing at the age of Nineteen. As an amateur, she competed in numerous European championships and national championships, world championships.
Championships and accomplishments
- Three times champion of France
- Two times regional champion
She is fluent in French and Arabic
- "France's duo Rousseau and Toutin advanced to the finals of the Julius Torma Youth Memorial Tournament". European Boxing Confederation. 26 September 2020. Retrieved 27 March 2021.
- "Meet Ambrine Zitouni". in.style.yahoo.com. Retrieved 27 March 2021.
- "Meet Ambrine Zitouni". ZEE5 News. 9 March 2021. Retrieved 27 March 2021.
- "Meet Ambrine Zitouni | 🛍️ LatestLY". LatestLY. 9 March 2021. Retrieved 27 March 2021.