|Born||October 3, 1991|
|Organization||PA & KA Commercial Trade GmbH|
Alexander Pecka born (3 October 1991), is an Austrian eCommerce entrepreneur, coach and keynote speaker. He is the founder of PA & KA Commercial Trade GmbH, an online trading company known for offering a wide range of dog accessories.
Pecka is recognized as one of the leading eCommerce mentors in the german-speaking area and has worked with several prolific clients. He is also the founder of AP Enterprises Holding GmbH that supports start-up businesses to gain traction.
Pecka specializes in project management, eCommerce, product sourcing, strategic partnerships, and digital marketing.
Early life and education
Pecka was born on 3 October 1991 in Vienna. Since he was a kid, Pecka was inclined towards becoming financially stable. In 2011, he dropped out of high school and two years later joined the Austrian Military.
Pecka started his career in 2012 when he joined the Austrian Military, where he served for over a year, having been posted in Syria. After returning, Pecka joined the Austrian police department, and after serving for three years, he joined the immigration police department.
In 2019, Pecka established a dog accessories brand that recorded great success having a turnover of over 10 million USD in 2.5 years. Under the leadership of Pecka, his e-commerce venture gained mass recognition and is currently active in the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. In 2021, the company also expanded its services in the European market. His company also donates to dog shelters throughout the US.
In 2021, Pecka also started a holding company - AP Enterprises Holding GmbH with the aim to help budding entrepreneurs kickstart their ventures. Apart from that, Pecka is also a renowned keynote speaker and is often seen at industry events sharing his expertise in the eCommerce industry as well as his life experiences.
Pecka is an avid motorsport fan and is also passionate about scuba diving.
In the media
- "Alexander Pecka - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- "Making $10 Million in One Year With Dropshipping". www.oberlo.in. Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- "The Economics of Dropshipping". shypyard.io. Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- Zeitung, Westdeutsche (16 July 2021). "E-Commerce: Pandemiezeit stärkt den digitalen Handel weiter". Westdeutsche Zeitung (in Deutsch). Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- "Wiener Unternehmer machten 10 Millionen mit E-Commerce". www.oe24.at (in Deutsch). 10 February 2021. Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- "How Two Friends Built their Dropshipping Empire to $10 Million". audible.com. Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- "Shopify Seller Generates $400,000 w/ OCU Split Tests | Zipify Blog : Zipify Apps for Shopify – Simple Apps. More Profit". Shopify Seller Generates $400,000 w/ OCU Split Tests | Zipify Blog : Zipify Apps for Shopify – Simple Apps. More Profit. 22 April 2021. Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- "Ein Unternehmerduo auf Kurs: E-Commerce entwickelte sich zur Goldgrube". industriemagazin.at (in Deutsch). 12 May 2021. Retrieved 1 September 2021.