The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Odessa State University|
|Organization||Petroteq Energy Inc.|
Aleksandr Blyumkin is an entrepreneur and business executive. He is the founder of Petroteq Energy Inc., and also serves as the CEO of Dalex Industries, Inc. and Executive Chairman and a director of MCW Fuels, Inc.
Blyumkin specializes in the development and implementation of patented technology for extracting heavy oils from oil sands, oil shale deposits, and shallow oil deposits in an environment-friendly manner. Blyumkin throughout his career has completed multiple projects in Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the United States.
Early life and education
Blyumkin acquired an undergraduate degree in Economics and International Relations from Odessa State University, Ukraine.
Prior to establishing Petroteq Energy Inc., Blyumkin gained substantial experience in downstream operations and then in the energy industry by working on numerous global projects spanning across Azerbaijan, Ukraine, and the U.S.
In 2012, Blyumkin co-founded Petroteq Energy Inc. as a subsidiary of the MCW Energy Group. It is a Canadian-registered holding company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, with offices in Los Angeles, California, and an extraction plant in Vernal, Utah.
In 2018, Blyumkin entered into a strategic partnership with energy investor and project manager Valkor LLC in order to optimize Petroteq’s solvent recovery process. A year later, his firm acquired the required high-quality crude oil with low sulfur content. In the same year, after vigorous research and study, it became economically viable for commercial scaling.
In 2020, under the leadership of Blyumkin, Petroteq signed its first non-exclusive multi-site license for oil CORT technology to Greenfield Energy LLC. This is a 50/50 joint venture between TomCo Energy PLC and Valkor LLC.
As of 2021, Blyumkin is working to add to the Company's oil sands lease portfolio in Utah, with a particular focus on lease development with long-term revenue stream potential. This is a calculated attempt on his behalf to further attract joint venture opportunities for Petroteq.
Blyumkin is fluent in English and Russian.
- "PQEFF Company Profile & Executives - Petroteq Energy Inc. - Wall Street Journal". www.wsj.com. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- "Aleksandr Blyumkin "Alex"". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
- "What should the role of AI be in mitigating climate crisis? Aleksandr Blyumkin of Petroteq weighs in". www.mcutimes.com/.
- Brown, Annie. "What Should The Role Of AI Be In Mitigating Climate Crisis? Aleksandr Blyumkin Of Petroteq Weighs In". Forbes. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
- "What should be the role of AI in mitigating the climate crisis? Petroteq's Aleksandr Blyumkin weighs - Roxxcloud". Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- "PQEFF Company Profile & Executives - Petroteq Energy Inc. - Wall Street Journal". www.wsj.com. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
- "PETROTEQ ENERGY INC PETROTEQ EN (0TB2.L) company profile & facts – Yahoo Finance". in.finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
- "What Should The Role Of AI Be In Mitigating Climate Crisis? Aleksandr Blyumkin Of Petroteq Weighs In - Opera News". www.dailyadvent.com. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- "Petroteq Energy, Inc. - Relationship Science". relationshipscience.com. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
- "Aleksandr Blyumkin Net Worth (2021) – wallmine.com". in.wallmine.com. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
- "PQCF | Petroteq Energy Inc. Profile". MarketWatch. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
This article "Aleksandr Blyumkin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.